Chapter 6

We sat there for hours. "Damn! It's already 5 i have to work in 2hours!" "Okay let's pay and than i'll drive you home!" We paid and drove as fastvas we could to my house. "It was a wonderful night thank you Shannon!" "Not for that! Will you sleep now?" "Uhm no, I will make a lot of coffee, make some sport and go in the shower. Why?" "Coffee? That sounds good. Well, i thought when you don't want to sleep we could drink a coffee and have a good breakfast." "That's a good idea, okay come in i will make coffee and than I will go into the shower." " Okay." He parked the car and we went in. ." "Here, your coffee Shannon" "Thanks, wow it's a awesome house!" "Thank you. So the shower calls for me. I'll be back in few minutes." I hurried and walked back into the living room. As i went in Shannon was asleep. I took a warm blanket and covered him. It was half past 6, left a little note on the kitchen table for Shannon. "Good mornig, I'm at work feel like you are home. " It was a busy day at work, many meetings and a lot of articles that I have to read. "Hi A.J. there is someone who wants to see you." "Thanks, bring him in." "Hello A.J.!" "Jared what are you doing here?" "I'm looking for Shannon and I wanted to talk with you about Cherry." "first, Shannon sleeps on my sofa. Second, what's with Cherry?" "oh okay good. Well, I can't call Cherry and when I write her she doesn't gave me an answer." "Okay, this is unusual. I have a break in some minutes, than we'll drive to her." "Thank you A.J.." I told Jane that I won't be available for the next hour and we drove to Cherrys house. "Hi Cherry,are you there?" i knocked on the door. "Weird..." "That's what I talked about. No answers." "Hey Cherry!!! It's me Anastasia!" "What if something happens to her A.J." "Don't worry Jared." We stood there for half an hour. "I call her one more time Jared." "Please, I'm begging to you god!!" "Cherry look for your fucking phone!!" i screamed as i called her. "A.J. we should call the police and ask at the hospitals for her." "I believe this is the only thing we can do right now." We drove to the police station and talked to a officer. "How long do you missing her?" "About 4 Days." Jared said obviously sad. "Maybe she is gone to an other city." "No, not without telling me. She's always answers the calls." "Okay I'll give it to my colleagues. Oh and we need a new photo of her." I never thought that someone i know will ever be on the missinglist. I brought Jared back home. "Can you stay here with me?" "Sure, i'll call my boss he will understand it." "Thank you A.J.!" Jared went into the house and I called my boss. As I went in too Jared had already made some coffee. "You like her..." "what?" "You like her!" "Yes, she's a beautiful woman, inside and outside. She has a great heart!" "Yes She has..." Jared looked so Sad. "Damn you love her!" "What?" "You love her! That's so cute!" "Who told you? Shannon? Tomo?" "Your eyes..." "What do you mean?" "Your eyes say it. They are bright as never before and when you talk about her you are smiling like a little boy." "Oh okay.. It's right I love her.." "Jared?" "yes?" "She loves you too." "Does she said it or you?" "Cherry..." He was so happy, he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. "Okay okay Jared it's enough." I began to laugh so hard. We drunk our coffee as suddenly the doorbell rang. "That's Shannon." "Shannon?"