Chapter 7

Jared nodded and opened the door "Fuck i totally forgot him!!!" "Hi Shannon." "Hi A.J. What are you doing here?" "This is a long story Bro." Shannon came in and sat down right next to me. Jared went into the kitchen and I looked at Shannon. "Do you know that Jared loves Cherry?" "Yes." "We have to bring them together." "Just in case Cherry loves him too." "Oh Shannon you have no idea!!" I smiled. "Great!" "But there's still one problem, Cherry is gone." "Gone? What Do you mean?" "Jared came earlier this day to y office and asked me if I know what's going on with Cherry. And because I don't knew anything we drove to her house but She wasn't there... an because Jared is so worried about Cherry we went to the police and hospitals." "Did you find her?" "No..." i looked down, i were scared about Cherry. "She will be fine!" "I hope so." Jared came back in. We sat there for hours as suddenly Jared's and my phone rang to the same time. "Hello?" "Hello here is the Saint Louis hospital. Are you Anastasia Janning, the emergency number of Miss Gordon?" "Yes, i'm!! What happens??" "Miss Gordon had an accident. Someone crashed into her car." "When was it?" "6 or 7 days ago. An another driver found her but she lost her papers at the accident, that's why Call you now." "Oh my god okay i'll be there in 20 minutes." I hung up. Jared's and Shannon's eyes were on me. "What's happened?" "Cherry had an accident 6 days ago." "Is she alive?" "Yes..." Shannon jumped up and grabbed his car keys "C'mon!! I drive!" We ran to Shannon's car and drove to the hospital.

Jared's POV

I nearly cried as I heard that Cherry was in the hospital. The whole way long my thoughts were with Cherry. We arrived and Shannon parked the car. We went into the hospital to the information. "Hi we are looking for Cherry Gordon. She had an accident a few days ago." "Yes, room 65. It's on the 3rd floor." "Thank you so much!!" we walked to the elevator and A.J. pushed the 3rd floor button. "There is it, room 65!" A.J. said quietly. I knocked on the door. "Yes, come in please." We opened the door gently and the nurse asked us who we are. "We are the emergency numbers of Miss Gordon." "Okay come in." "How is she?" "Bad, we had to put her into a coma before the pain kill her. Her left leg, 4rips, her nose and the left hand is broken." "Oh my God." A.J. began to cry badly. "Don't cry Miss, she will be fine in few days." The nurse put her hand on A.J.'s shoulder. I turned her around to face me and i hugged her. We stayed at the hospital for the next few hours. A.J. fell asleep of crying. "Hey Shannon bring her home..." i whispered. He nodded and took her on his arms. I stayed at the room all night long.

A.J.'s POV

"What an amazing feeling... this strong arms... wait.." i thought by myself and woke up in Shannon's arms. "What are you doing? put me down Shannon!!!" "No i bring you home now!" "Shannon please i want to be here with Cherry!" "No Jared is with her! You haven't slept last night..." "Shannon...." "Anastasia no! and now Shut up." He giggled. "Please than let me down i have two healthy fed." He put me down and immediately my legs were literally gone so I fell on the floor. "A.J.!!! Are you alright??" "Only a little bit tired and my stomach hurts." "Do you eat something the day long?" "Uhm.. no." "Oh my Little girl i believe i have to take an eye on you." Shannon winked. "Thanks i know that i'm smaller than you but i'm not a little girl." I smiled. "What do you think about this, i drive you home and we cook something." "Okay that sounds good." He brought me in the car and we drove to my house, went in and began to cook an Asian vegetables mix with some chicken and a sweet sour sauce. I wanted Shannon to try the the meal, he stood right behind me so i bumped into him as I turned around. The sauce dropped down on his shirt. "Damn, wait i'll clean it up." I took a towel and started to rubbing. Suddenly his hand touched mine and I looked up to his eyes. My heart stopped beating, I saw the shyness in his eyes. "It's okay, it's only sauce." "Okay when you say it." I took my hand under his away. We sat down on the table and ate.