Chapter 2

The day went over so Fast that I even couldn't read the article about the super bowl. after i arrived at my house i cooked something to eat. My doorbell rang, it was my neighbor Mr. Michaels, and he brought me my sweet little husky back. I asked him if he could watch for her at the weekend because I was on mars concert. Neela was so sweet, a gray and black husky with a light blue eye and a dark green one. I loved her so Much. After Mr. Michaels was gone i went in the shower and than in my bed. its 6 am I had to get up, fed Neela and dressed me for work. Neela loved it to be at my office, because everyone here had something to eat for her. After work we went to my car as Cherry called "Hi are you finished with work?" "Yeah Why?" "Do you want to drink a small beer with me at Elly's?" "Uhm okay. In 20 minutes there?" "Sounds good see you there." I drove to 'Elly's' and went in. It was in Beverly Hills so many famous people were around there. We went in, Neela came with me because the owners know us. I sat down on a table with Cherry and drunk a beer "How was your day A.J.?" "Exhausting but Good. And yours?" She told me about her day. She's a real famous actress on TV. It was fun to be with her, she was joking all time. "Oh god it's almost 3! I have to go home for some sleep, i have a meeting with the new soccer coach of Beverly hills tomorrow. See you sweetie love you." I hugged her for goodbye and Neela and I went home. At morning I jumped out of the bed and got ready for the meeting in Beverly hills. I arrived at the soccer field and met the coach. "Hi are you Anastasia Janning?" "Yes, and you must be John Smith?" "Yes, nice to meet you." He said friendly. He told me about the team and The new plans for the league. After 2 hours I went back to my car and drove to my office to write a article about it. This day I worked overtime, because the next day the new  edition came out. The next days went over like this. Too much overtime to And far too little sleep. It was weekend and I really wanted to go with Cherry in a club in Beverly hills but I was so tired. "Oh please A.J. just to please me!" "But I'm tired i'll ruin the mood!" "Please only one or two driks!" "Okay okay " i said and went in my bedroom and dressed me up. I wore a blue tight jeans and a black shirt with a plunging neckline and black boots, wearing a discreet makeup. My black hair hung over my shoulders, blue hair highlights were in my face. "Wow you look amazing A.J.!!!" "C'mon Now. Let's go" i smiled. We arrived and went inside, it was dark, the music loud and the people danced.

Shannon 's POV

"Hey Shannon get up! It's almost afternoon!!" "Jay, please only five minutes more..." "No! Stand up!! You have a appearance tonight! I made your favorite coffee for you!" "Thanks, I need it absolutely!" I got up, drunk my coffee  and went to shower and looked for an outfit. "Shannon? Tomo cooked do you want some?" "Yes, give me a minute." I walked to the kitchen took me a plate and eat something quickly. "Goodbye guys have a nice night see you later!" I went to my car and drove to a club in Beverly hills. I went into it and spoke with the boss. "Okay you have still an hour unit you are on, so go and look around." he said. I walked to the counter and ordered a drink, sat me down and looked around. On the dancefloor ibsaw the two beautiful women from the sushibar. Damn they looked hot!! My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket, itvwas Jared. "Hi Shan, whats up? I will come there too. Tomo and Vicky Drove to the cinema. " "It's okay, i wait for you by the counter." After some minutes he arrived. "Shannon!!!" he yelled my name. "Hi Jay, look the two women from the sushibar are here too." "Holy christ!!! They look amazing!!" He was right, the black haired girl danced perfectly to the rhythm of the music, like an exotic belly dancer. "Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have a special guest!! Shannon Leto from 30 seconds to mars!" The applause pulled me out of my thoughts. I went on stage and started to hit the drums. My sweat ran down my body. It was fun. I saw the girls again down in the crowd dancing. It was inspiring! I could see the joy in their eyes.