34

Flashback

"Yah! It tickles" Jennie giggled when Lisa tickled her while they were cuddling.

"Psh, stop being cute." Lisa replied seriously.

"Make me." Jennie teased and when Lisa was about to launch at her like a predator.

She took a hold of Lisa's stomach and tickled it endlessly, then she heard heaven.

She heard Lisa's soft giggles and laughter.

"O-okay enough" Lisa said but Jennie seemed unbothered.

"Stop or I'll kiss you" Lisa said but Jennie still didn't stop, so Lisa used her strength to switch their position and be on top of Jennie, holding her both arms to stop her from tickling.

"I said stop, you wanted a kiss don't you?" Lisa said teasingly and Jennie's face flushed.

"No. Kiss yourself miss, I don't want any kiss from you" Jennie joked but that just added the urge of Lisa to kiss her.

"Well, I do" Lisa leaned down and kiss Jennie with all the love she wanted to give to her girlfriend.

The kiss continued with them both liking it.

But Jennie smiled in the middle of the kiss that made Lisa confused so she stopped.

"Why?" Lisa asked with confusion.

"I wanna do something else." Jennie said.

"Wha-?"

"This!" Jennie yelled and tickled Lisa again.

Instead of being mad, Lisa just laughed herself out and watched Jennie enjoy what she's doing.

I mean, Jennie's such a cutie, who can refuse that?

The room was filled with laughter from the both of them, living their lives with just having each other.

-

Third Person's POV

7 Years Later

"Yah! Kim Jisoo when are you picking me up?" A fuming Jennie said when Jisoo finally called her after an hour.

"I'm on my way!" Jisoo yelled.

"Better be! Or else you'll find yourself a new bestfriend!" Jennie said and she's really panicking.

"We won't be late Jenduke I promise! Okay I'll hang up." Jisoo didn't let Jennie talk and hung up the phone hurriedly.

Jennie didn't wait for long when Jisoo arrived.

She called Jennie and told her that she's already outside

Jennie got in the car hurriedly and Jisoo drove off.

"What time are they getting off?" Jennie asked.

"Ten, then after that, we'll just have lunch before heading home okay?" Jisoo said.

"Sounds good."

They didn't talk and quietly drove to their destination.

Incheon Airport 10:00am

"Yah, it's already ten, where are they?" Jennie asked and sounding like she's already tired of waiting.

"There they are!" Jisoo said while pointing at the ones they were waiting for.