14

ROSÉ

It's been a week since that running away incident happened. Today is Saturday, and I don't want to do anything I just want to lay in my bed the whole weekend but then, my phone rang

"Hello?"

"Chaengie!" Jisoo unnie said from the other line

"What? What happened?" I asked

"Nothing, I want to go to the amusement park, can you go with me, I mean us? I'm bringing Jennie, you should bring Lisa too" she said excitedly

"I'm not sure about Lisa unnie, she's not fond of going to crowded places" I said

"But I already bought four tickets online and it's all VVIP will you let it go to waste?" Jisoo unnie is giving me her cute aygeo.

"Fine. I'll try, but if she won't go what will I do?" I said

"Oh pft. She will go okay? I'll just send you the address, be there in 30 minutes" she said then hang up. Okay she really planned it already. By that, I went to Lisa's house since she don't have a phone.

---

I didn't enter her house instead I head to the garden where she always spends her time, and I'm not wrong, I saw her sitting in a small bench.

"Hey Lis" I said as soon as I reached her.

"What brings you here Chaeng?" she asked. I can say that she's in a good mood because she's calling me Chaeng.

"Well, Jisoo unnie called me and she invited us to go to an amusement park, I went here to let you know" I said but she didn't respond.

"I'll take that as a no, I'll just tell them that you can't make it." I said

"Them?" She asked

"Yes, she's bringing Jennie unnie" I said.

"Let's go then" she said. I didn't protest but just go with the flow.

---
AMUSEMENT PARK 2:00PM

"We're here" she said and parked her car in the most isolated area of the parking lot. Well, Lisa is a reckless woman, even if she's a minor, she drives a car and drink alcoholic drinks, because she don't care about what or who's around her.

"Chaeng!" I heard Jisoo unnies voice calling me, so i looked around to find her and I found her immediately she's waving her hands up and I wave mine too.

I nodded at Lisa and we head towards the two.

---

JENNIE

As Rosie and Lisa comes closer, I can't help but to check Lisa out, she wears a big shirt then pants and a white sneakers with a beanie on her head. With that, she really looks masculine and hot. Shit Jennie shut up.

"Told you she'll come" Jisoo said to Rosie

"Here wear this" I said to Lisa then made her wear the id that the amusement park lend us, it indicates that we're a VVIP. When I put it on her neck, she's just looking at me while I'm feeling to tense. Ugh, I hate this feeling.

I heard Jisoo faked a cough then I turned hurriedly to face her.

"What?" I asked irritated

"Let's go" she said then we followed them, she's with Rosie and I'm with Lisa. They're walking ahead us. While the silence between me and Lisa is suffocating me.