11

ROSÉ

March 23 - 11:00 PM

It's been five hours since i left school to look for Lisa. No one can describe how worried I am right now, I thought she already moved on from that ten years ago incident. I was with her since the day we're born, we played, fight, laughed, and cried together, but she's more likely the tough one compared to me, unlike her, I cry easily, there's a time that I wounded her when we we're still kids but she just laughed while my tears and sweat we're already mixing for crying so hard.

Flashback

" Lisa-yah! This is really fun!" Rosé said as her friend swiftly pushes her on the swing.

"You want me to push you harder?" Lisa asked her friend who's currently enjoying their sweet little moment.

"Wait. Stop. You should ride this too" Rosé suggested

"Chaeng, you know I'm not riding swings right?" Lisa said but Rosé felt bad because she's the only one who's enjoying, so she want her friend to enjoy too.

"Come on it's not that scary" Rosé pulled her friend's arm and made her sit on the swing.

"Hold tight okay?" Rosé started to push the swing softly but Lisa became uncomfortable and feel sick of it.

"Chaeng stop!" Lisa said as her grip slipped and she fell to the ground.

"Lisa-yah!" Rosé then helped her friend to get up. When Lisa got uo, she felt a little sting in her elbow, and when they looked at it it's already bleeding

"Lisa-yah, it's all my fault, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have made you ride that stupid swing" Rosé said crying

"Yah, you're such a kid. Can't you see? I'm fine." Lisa said trying to comfort her bestfriend.

"No you're not! You're hurt and it's because of me!" Rosé was crying really hard, but her crying got interrupted by Lisa's loud laugh.

"Chaeng-ah! I told you not to cry, you look ugly!" Lisa said then laughed hard

"Y-you're so mean!" Rosé said between her sobs.

"I'm okay Chaeng, Yes I'm hurt but i don't care, as long as you're safe. I'd rather get hurt but I wont let anything or anyone hurt you until I die" Lisa said then ruffled her friend's hair.

Rosé was just looking at her friend and wonder why she said such things. That was too deep for a five year old girl to say, but Lisa kept her promise and protected her bestfriend until now.

EOF

"Aish, that punk, she said she'll protect me, but she left not thinking about how she'll leave me worried"

"Ma'am were here" the cab driver said. I'm not allowed to drive around Seoul yet, since I'm a minor.

I got down from the cab then entered the 24hour café where I asked a friend for help, he said we will meet here but he isn't here yet.

"Yo! Chaeng-ah" as I heard him I then turned at his side

"You're always late Bam" I said then rolledy eyes. Bambam is also our childhood friend. Lisa saved him from almost being bullie, and after that he keeps buying Lisa some foods in order to repay her kindness, but Lisa only said.

"You can only repay me if you'll do exactly what I say"

"W-whats that?"