1

JENNIE

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head

'fuck why did i even drink on sunday night'

My eyes widen in shock when i realized what day's today, I hastly looked at my watch and it's already 7:30 in the morning and my class starts at 8:00

"Fuck" I cursed then rushed to the bathroom despite the dizziness i feel. It only took me 5 minutes to shower, i did my daily routine hurriedly then my phone rang.

"Hey drunken lady, I'm on my way to your condo, sorry if I'm a bit late, it's your fault tho."

"It's fine Chu, I just finished preparing" I said and was about to hung up but...

"Don't you dare hang up Kim Jennie, I'm already outside now get your ass down here, we're late!"

I hung up and made my way down, taking the elevator. As soon as I'm out, i saw a fuming Jisoo leaning on her car.

"What took you so long?" She said impatiently

"Oh nevermind, i forgot that I'm talking to the girl with the shortest legs in the world"

Chu said annoyed but i just ignored her and went inside her car. I do have my own car but I'm too tired to drive right now.

"Rough morning?" Chu asked while starting the engine.

"Isn't i obvious?" I retorted

"Well, who told you to party on sunday night? You know we have class the next morning Jen, and we're transferees, and worst we're starting our first day late, you're unbelievable!"

"Are you done? Now i need you to shut up, I'll just buy you chicken for lunch later to make it up to you" i said eyes closed.

"Really?!" Even if my eyes are closed i can still see Jisoo's sparkling eyes, She's in love with Chickens for God knows why. I didn't really know what happened next after i dozed off to dreamland

***

I felt soft pokes on my cheek and i know it's her.

"Hey Jen-jen we're here" Jisoo unnie woke me up from sleeping, i looked at my phone and we're already 30 minutes late.

"Great" I mumbled, and we rushed to our room only to see our classmates and professor checking attendance.

"Good morning, sorry we're late" Jisoo said

"Oh, you must be the Kim's" prof said

"Yup, we definitely are" Chu said cockily

"No you're just in time, I'm also quite late because of the meeting, now i want you to introduce yourselves."

"Hi everyone, my name is Kim Jisoo, I'm pure korean and i love Chikin!" Chu cheerfully introduced herself.

"I'm Kim Jennie, I lived in New Zealand for five years but I'm pure Korean, nice to meet you" I introduced myself normally and felt that someone is looking at me, so i looked around and met an emotionless pair of eyes staring at me intently.

"Good, now take your seats" the professor said

Chu then made her way to sit beside a beautiful blonde girl, it's not that my eyes are deceiving me but she literally look like an angel. I also made my way to sit beside the girl who's looking at me for a long time now and it's making me uncomfortable, when some guy shouted

"Hey miss Jennie 'Hot' Kim, sit beside me instead"

The girl who's looking at me shifted her gaze to the guy who said it, i see nothing but coldness in her gaze that made the guy shut his mouth up, so i continued my way and finally sat beside her, everyone is just observing my move even the professor. This girl isn't looking at me anymore so I decided to get her attention.

"Hi my name is Kim Jennie but you can just call me Jennie, what's your name?"

My sudden question just draw more attention on us. Tho i got no response and suddenly felt awkward

"Okay i guess you don-"

"Lisa. My name is Lisa"

She said while looking directly into my eyes, we stayed like that for i don't know how long when i saw tears forming in her eyes, she just blinked once and i saw sparkling teardrops flow over her precious face, she quickly averted her gaze while I was left in shock.

---

A/n: sorry if this was a short start, I'm writing this using only my phone so I'm having hard time typing it, but hope y'all like it.

XOXO