Epilogue

LISA

7 Years Later

"Lisa-yah!"

I looked back to see who's calling me.

"Aish, halmeoni I told you to rest inside."

"It's cold, look I made a sweater for you."

She showed me a sweater that she knitted by herself.

Well to make it clear, she live alone. And when she was washing some clothes at the stream, she said she found my body hanging on a rock, and I was barely breathing, she also said I have a gunshots on my stomach.

And because she lives away from the civilization, she knows a lot about herbs, so she treated me by herself.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it, I'll try it on later, let me finish this."

She also have a lot of plants outside her house, so I'm taking care of it now.

-

I finished gardening and took a bath on the running fresh water. (A/n: let me put a picture of Halameoni's house for better imagination)

I took the sweater that halmeoni made for me, and it fits really well, it's also warm it feels like home

But am I really home?

"Woah, you look good." She said praising me.

"Halmeoni, can I ask you something?"

"Go on."

"How long did I recover from the gunshots?" I said and she looked at me for a few minutes and talked.

"Three months. You know I don't have the proper things to use when I found you, and I also just used some herbs. Thank God your body took it easily. Maybe the Gods let you live for some reason." She said.

"Bur aren't you really gonna find your family?" she added.

"You're my family now halmeoni, I can't wish for anything else."

"Aigoo, come here." She opened her arms and embraced me.

'It's been seven years, I know they already forgotten about me and are living a happy life now. I don't want to mess up their lives again.'

"So what do you want for dinner?" Halmeoni asked and I told her to cook whatever she wants.

I like this, living a simple life.

-

JENNIE

I am working with some papers for the company and didn't noticed the time.