💧Chapter Two💧

(Just enjoy the song)

Apparently, the pain had weakened Gabriel by a great deal for he found the long journey to Beacontown (the two were hoping Ivor would be there) a struggle. It was almost as though he had wither sickness again. Not that Ash hadn't checked but he didn't. They were resting in the forest by the small town. Gabriel was singing softly to himself ("Dear darling, please excuse my writing,"). It turned out that he had an amazing voice. Ash had overheard and joined in with her own sweet voice. Ash yawned midway.
Oh god, why must you be so adorable at times Ash? Gabriel heard himself think. He sat against a nearby oak tree and gestured with his head for Ash to join him. The girl nodded. Said girl walked over to him and curled up on his lap. She yawned once more before drifting into a peaceful sleep. Gabriel ran his fingers through her hair before also sleeping, silently.

Gabriel was the first to wake. He looked down at his girlfriend, laying on his lap. One thought ran through his head. What had caused that pain? It certainly wasn't wither sickness as that didn't make him cry out in pain. It couldn't be Herobrine, he was just a myth. Or was he? Mild panic tore at his insides. "No," He told himself, shutting his eyes forcefully, "No. Myths aren't real. Get that into your head, Gabriel!" He opened his eyes again. Ash was stirring. Eventually, she woke up.
"Sleep well?" Gabriel asked, as though the mild panic wasn't there. Ash nodded, grinning. She turned to face the gates of Beacontown,
"Up for a race?" She smirked up at her boyfriend. He smirked back and nodded,
"You're on,"

"How the hell are you so fricking fast?" Gabriel said, breathlessly. Ash chuckled,
"No idea,"
A voice cut through the air, "Gabriel?!"
A girl with emerald green eyes and sleek black hair stood a short way away. Gabriel's eyes looked at the ground, he was unsure whether the New Order wanted anything to do with him, Ellegaard and Soren. Heck! They might even want him dead. Well, if they wanted that, then they'd have to murder them. He rubbed the back of his neck. Ash nudged him with a whisper of, "It's nothing to be ashamed of!"
He smiled at her before meeting Jesse's eyes, his smile fading. To his surprise, she was grinning. She walked to him before wrapping her arms around him. Gabriel smiled and hugged her back. It was short but nice. Jesse turned to Ash.
"Sorry but who are you?"
"Ash, Gabriel's girlfriend,"
The black haired girl gasped, "You have a girlfriend?" She asked, awed. Gabriel nodded, "Oh yes," An expression came over him, "Look, I don't mean to be rude but where is Ivor. It's rather desperate!"
Jesse became worried, "Follow me," She said before walking off.