one.

"jj you dont just swoop on women, this is why you got rejected by agatha"

we're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope asked John B who was dangling one foot off the roof of a building. "I give about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Should I try it?" John B yelled down to Pope.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shot you on the way down!" Pope yelled pointing a drill gun up at John B, pretending it's a gun.

"You'll shot me? Pew!"

"They're gonna have Japenese toilets with towel warmers," Kie said coming out of the building, me following right behind her.

"Of course they are why wouldn't they?" JJ asked Kie, knowing that by the size of the house it's definetly a Kook's.

"This used to be turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie asked sarcastically, then she looked up at John B on the roof. "Can you please not kill yourself?"

"Can you please kill yourself?" I asked my brother, to which he flipped me off.

"Don't spill that beer I'm not giving you another one!" JJ shouted at John B.

As he said that John B dropped the beer off the roof, "Oh, shit."

"Of course you did."

"Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up," Pope called from the lookout spot.

"Boys are early today."

"Humpty Dumty let's roll."

We all ran through the house shouting and laughing. JJ somehow got tangled up with the officer before pushing away and yelling, "Not much of a hugger man!"

I followed behind him as the officer struggled to stay balanced.

"Go Pope, go!" me and JJ yelled over and over as we jumped the fence. Pope fell and groaned before I helped him up.

"Come on ya'll!" Kie said opening the sliding door of the Twinkie.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise," Pope said.

"Slow down. Slow down," JJ told John B who was driving the van.

"You're gonna give him a heart attack," Kie said as we all continued to laugh.