five.

"i dont know if im ready for a relationship, jj"

We still have no idea where John B is. Pope and Kie left last night because they had to get ready for the party that's happening tomorow.

The Kook party, that is. JJ still hasn't showed up, and even if he did get out I don't want to think about what his dad would do to him.

That just leaves me, sitting in my house alone. With nothing better to do, I basically just sat up all night drinking. It helped get rid of my worries for JJ and my brother.

I must have fallen asleep, because this morning I woke up, dead as a board.

I began cleaning up the mess I made last night, along with kicking out the guy I'm guessing I hooked up with.

After I lost my virginity, I gave up hope with only having sex with the special people. Although it wouldn't hurt to fall in love again, as long as they don't move thousands of miles away.

I finished picking up the last beer can, and threw the bag of trash out the door.

"Ow."

I turned around to see who it was who said that.

"John B?" I asked before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Long story, but I found something and I need you to come to the school with me," he explained.

"Yeah, ok. Let's go."

-

"John B sighed as we both hoped off the truck that gave us a lift to the school.

"Hey, you sure you want me to drop you two at school?" the man asked us. "I thought they gave you both the boot."

"Nah, man, this is the right place," John B told him. "Thanks, homie."

"Yo, thanks for the ride! I owe you one."

We got inside and went to one of John B's classes that I was supposed to be in, but only showed up like once a week. I just slept through it, after my dad died. Before that I was top of the class.

"Hell has frozen over," the teacher said recognizing us.

"I guess it has. I couldn't stop thinkin' about your class, Mr. Sunn." John B lied.