three.

"someone's gonna have to blow up jj's weird ass house"

⚠️ Rape Warning ⚠️ Kie handed over a package, that read 'For Birds' on it

⚠️ Rape Warning ⚠️
Kie handed over a package, that read 'For Birds' on it.

"That's not gold," Pope complained.

"Holy shit. This is from our dad," John B said turning to me. I gave him a small smile and he returned the same.

I thought I heard a vehicle approaching, so I turned my head to look back at it. Sure enough there were headlights approaching us.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ said before taking off in the oppisite direction. "It's the guys who robbed your house."

We sat behind a wall, or a tombstone, I don't really know.

I was in between JJ and John B, sadly.

"Light!"

I turned my light off, but John B couldn't get his off. He tried to stick it under his shirt but it shone through.

"Turn you light off!" I whisper shouted at JJ before reaching up and turning it off for him. He had a head lamp and I guess was being stupid and forgot to turn it off, like usual.

"John B your light!" Kie told my brother who was still struggling to turn off his lamp.

He finally got it off just as the vehicle got close to us.

"I see something!"

"Do you think it's them?" Kie asked. JJ was looking around the wall.

"Homies got a gun," he whispered.

I gave Kie a signal saying I was going to run for it.

"Screw this," we both said before taking off running back to the van.

I was in front, Kie right behind me, and I'm guessing the boys right behind her.

I jumped the fence and continued to run to the van. I got into the passanger seat, but when I looked out the window JJ had the gun out pointing it at Pope who was stuck on the fence.

"Pope don't move, okay?" JJ said.

I got out and went up to him, ripping the gun out of his hand.

With out saying a word I got back in the van and threw it in the console.

When the rest of them ran back, Pope in nothing but his underwear.