seven.

"i dont have a good feeling"
"its fine baby"

"He said it looked something like this," Kie told us pointing to the map someone drew

"He said it looked something like this," Kie told us pointing to the map someone drew. I can't keep up with it all honestly. Anyway, Sarah, Kie, and I are all sitting in the Twinkie waiting for everyone to get ready, and Kie explaining everything that we need to know.

"So..."

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100. So I'm guessing this little wagon will go..." me and Sarah laughed as it was hard to see what this picture was trying to tell us. "... straight to the gold."

"Who drew this?" Sarah asked laughing.

"Who do you think?" Kie said and we all looked over to where Pope and John B were working.

"Kie! This better work," JJ complained walking over to the car and dropping two bars of gold on the floor. "We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it."

"It's gonna work," Kie told him grabbing a flame thrower.

We all watched JJ and Kie melt down the bars of gold then got into the Twinkie to go pawn it off.

-

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein," JJ complained towards Kie as we all got out of the van.

"Like you could've done any better."

"I could've done much better. I took a welding class," JJ told her.

John B shushed their fighting, "Chill out, okay?"

"It's easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off," JJ complained. "How did me and y/n get this job anyway?"

" 'Cause your the best liar, and y/n's really scary to fight with," Pope told him.

"Afternoon ma'am," JJ said as we both walked in the pawn shop.

"Afternoon."

"We see you buy gold," JJ said as if it wasn't obvious.

"That's what the sign say, don't it," the lady said rudely, bitch.

"Well, I sure hope you buy a lot of it, because I'm about to blow your mind," JJ told her.

"I ain't got much mind left to blow, so have at it," she said uninterested.

"Trust me we can tell," I spoke up. I hate rude people. Like I'm mean, but I'm not rude.