shock trigger

WARNINGS: shock torture, sexual harassment and attempted rape! please do not read if you are uncomfortable with these things!

Ahsoka could barely get a word out before he pressed down on the red button. Immediately the shock collar came to life and a small scream came from her lips before it stopped, she let out a small gasp and looked up at the man before her.

"W-Wha-"

"You will pay for your insolence."

"Excuse me?-Ah!" He shocked her again, her hands grabbing onto the collar "W-What insolence?" She gasped out when it ended, a small voice inside telling her to stop talking.

"You dare to refuse me and my brother! It is because of you that I was punished!" A mad grin came across his face. "And now, it's your turn."

A loud scream erupted as he pushed the levels up when triggering the shock collar once again, Ahsoka felt tears coming as the pain increased. Her hands still gripping the collar, the only solace she would find right now. She panted when it stopped and fell on her hands and knees, small tears dripping from her eyes.

He pushes her head back with his hand and quickly wraps it around her throat, her instincts immediately coming into play as she grips his hands and thrashes her legs . He growls and throws her back on the floor, coming behind her pulling her back to his chest by her back leku. His hand quickly comes back to hold her throat and she does the same as before, gripping his hand and trying to push him back, failing miserably.

He forces her to lean against him as he whispers. "I should have done this to you back in the shower."

What?

She yelps when his other hand gropes one of her breasts, her eyes widen in panic as fear fills her. "No! No let me go!" His chuckle makes her sick as he squeezes the flash, grazing over her nipple. "Stop!"

"You will receive your punishment." He hisses and rips off the clothing of her shirt making her scream, he pulls down her bra and intently fondles her breast once again.

" No! " She manages to elbow him back hard, making his hold lossen on her and she takes the advantage of quickly turning around and kicking him, sending him back against the wall. She runs to the door and grimaces when she finds it locked, and pounds her fist on it. "Someone help me! Please!"

"Come back here!" She falls as he grabs her leg and pulls her towards him, she kicks him again and rushes away when he falls. She backs up against the wall as he gets up and pulls the trigger out, pushing down the button a second later.

"AAH!" Ahsoka collapses on the floor as the painful shock fills her body once again, Savage grabs her montrals and pushes her down on her back, quickly straddling her. The pain stops and he holds her wrists with one hand while the other goes back to her breasts. "Get off me!"

He pays no attention to her as he leans down and sucks on a nipple, making her moan in despair. "Stop it! Please!"

" No! " He puts the trigger on high level before activating the shock collar once again and throws it across the room, fully intending to have Ahsoka in pain far longer then normal. "You will learn your place!"

Ahsoka screams at the new increased pain by the shock collar, her body shaking as Savage continues his assault on her. She sobs at the pain and that she could do nothing about it, Savage was going to finish what the other men started, and all she could do was cry.

" SAVAGE!! "

The scream terrified her but she felt the weight above her vanish and soon the shock collar stopped. She gasped and choked as she rolled on her side, trying to regain her breath. A loud and painful growl is heard but Ahsoka doesn't have the strength to see what caused it, she feels a hand on her back and immediately swats it away as she leans up on her elbows.

"No.."

"Tano! Tano it's me." She turns every so slightly to see Maul looking down at her, and...was he worried? No that couldn't be it, sure she had seen that look on his face before but she didn't believe it was for her.

He kneels besides her and she moves away from him, pressed against the bed. "Don't touch me."

"Tano-"

"Stay away!" She sobs at Maul's stretched out hand, fearing what he was going to do to her. "Don't...Don't touch me."

His eyebrows creased but she doesn't care, she just wanted him and his brother away from her right now.

"Ahso-."

"No-!" Her vision starts to blur and she forces herself to get up, unfortunately her arms would only go so far and were restricted from the pain of shock. "S-Stay back-"

"Ahsoka!"

Her vision goes black, the last thing she feels is arms stopping her fall.