Things just get better

5th January 2011,
Quite a few months had past now and it was now a new year, I had gotten myself an agent since I wanted to carry on with this career, because I really enjoyed my time on set and I had been wanting to pursue acting anyway, although i had booked no other jobs as of yet. I wasn't a very well known actress I mean I had only been in one movie playing a side character so I could pretty much go about my daily life as normal.With just a couple of people noticing me here and there.

One morning, while I was sat at the dining table drinking my morning tea when I got a phone call, I didn't know who it could be because I wasn't expecting anyone to call me and it was an unknown number, I picked up anyway to hear my agents voice on the other end of the phone, "Hello Hailey, I am excited to say I have booked you a role in the upcoming movie Dark Shadows, it's quite a big role and you will be performing as Carolyn Stoddard and you will be staring along side some of Hollywood's greatest actors such as Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Eva Green, so please take to this role with pride." My agent told me.
"Thank you so much, I'm so delighted to be given this role." I replied.
"I'm glad your pleased, I will email you the details." He said and as he finished the sentence he hung up. At this moment I was overcome with joy and I was absolutely amazed what had they seen in you to give you this role. For goodness sake Helena Bonham Carter she's my favourite actress and now I don't just get to meet her I'm going to be working with her!