Filming

14th May,
2 days later I still hadn't received a phone call or text so I had decided to make my way back home finally I could sleep in my own bed again !  Just as I was about to fall asleep the light from my phone caught my eye it read ;  Good evening Hailey me and my colleagues have made a decision a we are very sad to say that you.. will have to start very early next Monday morning! If there are any inconveniences please contact me you will come to the same address as you did for the audition Thankyou , David. Reading this my heart was beating out of my chest I replied immediately.

The next morning I grabbed my suitcase which was already packed since I hadn't even had the chance to unpack! And headed out the door once again. Sat on the train I thought to myself, isn't it crazy how in the span of only a couple of weeks I was going to be in a movie! I must have been one of the luckiest people ever .

2 days later I arrived to the place I had auditioned
"Hi Hailey would you like to follow Jennifer to the hair and makeup trailer." He said pointing to the blonde haired woman beside him . "You will be filming a few lines today but not to many we wouldn't won't to scare you." He joked. I smiled and then Jennifer led me to the trailer.

I sat back in the comfy chair thinking to myself that this was the life of an actress and now it was flipping my life!
Just like that the door flew open and a friendly looking lady walked in she had brown hair and eyes and skin the shade of golden sands, "Hello you must be Hailey my name is Sylvia and I will be doing your hair and makeup will you work on this movie" she said in a bubbly uplifting voice. "Hi yes I amHailey it is lovely to meet you Sylvia I replied with a large smile on my face.

Just like that she was already brushing out my blonde locks and pinning it into a simple half up half down kind of look . And finished with some simple makeup to match.

Then I headed back on set and started practicing my lines before filming them along side  Dwayne the Rock Johnson !
How excited was I probably more than I could handle but I mean I was nervous too , what if I messed up.

Hey guys just wanted to say sorry if there are any punctuation errors or mistakes hope ur enjoying it would love some feedback.