Light at the end of the tunnel

16th January,

Today was the day of the audition I had gotten used to auditions now and decided to go for a comfy but professional outfit, with subtle makeup like usual. I arrived to where the audition was to be held a few minuets early so I could prepare myself although, I didn't know what I was going to be asked to do.

Nervously, I walked over to where the producer and casting director were sat they handed me a script and told me to recite it as well as I could so, that's exactly what I did. this was my chance to show them what I could do. "That was great we will contact your agent as soon as we can to let you know if you got a role." After that I left but on my way out I saw Anne Hathaway omg I hoped I got a part and was able to work with her! It would be an absolute dream!

Now I just had to go home and wait, I hate waiting I just never know what is going to happen. Time had passed and it was now a week later and David said it was possible I could be receiving the news tomorrow.

Tomorrow soon came and my heart was pounding 5 o'clock came and my phone suddenly pinged, it was David. I slowly turned my phone over and read the message taking each word in. I had fricking got a role not only that, I was to be Alice as Mia had recently received a better opportunity and I looked pretty similar to her. Wow this was going to be great. Everything seemed to be finally falling into place, I must go and celebrate I thought, so that's exactly what I did I grabbed a jacket my bag and ran out the door to my favourite desert place I ordered my regular and enjoyed every bite. As I was leaving it started pouring with rain I couldn't be asked to get a taxi home so just ran back living my best life, I was free, happy and excited for the adventure I was about to go on.

I was to start filming next month so would move back to London soon ready to start shooting. Oh how I was excited!

A/n
Hey glad u are enjoying it sorry if there are any errors I appreciate all of you.