A premiere and party

9th July,
Months had gone by now and tonight was the night of the premiere, it might of seemed that the movie was made especially quick but the truth was they had already started filming 3 months before I joined the production.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wow I looked stunning I mean not to be vain or anything. I was wearing a silver silk dress , short sleeved, and finished at my ankles but had a bit of a train not a long one though, I wouldn't want to be tripping up at my first premiere! I also had large silver hoop earrings, I wore my hair in a low bun and for my makeup I had , shimmering eyeshadow and a bold red lip.

As soon as I stepped out of the car I got butterflies in my stomach and the bright camera flashes blinded my eyes , "Wow!" I thought to myself this was my life! No one else's mine!

A little later a reporter shoved a microphone up to my mouth and started asking me questions, "how was it playing this character?"
"Great, it was so fun." I replied . After answering a few more questions , I posed for photos and smiled at the camera's trying not to get blinded by their bright flashes. Then everyone made their way to the after party

I hung out with my friend I had made on set, chatting and dancing to the loud catchy songs that were playing Most people were pretty drunk at this point but I was still sober as a baby. 02:00am was the time when I arrived back to my room at the hotel, I took off my makeup got changed jumped in to the bed that stood in the centre of the room. I layed in between the soft duvet and sheets and drifted off to dream land not that I needed to anymore.