Life at the moment

1st feb,
We soon started filming and so far I had loved every second of it the whole cast and crew were wonderful, and I had made some good friends even though most of them were quite a few years older than me.  The costumes I had to wear were really beautiful aswell, I was truly living in a fantasy if only I actually owned these  pieces I kept thinking.

I was still living in London as it was a lot more logical than travelling there everyday even if I didn't live that far away from the city. I had even been looking at buying an apartment here as it's better for work. However at some point I may go and work in America, you never really know. I guess I would just have to asses how much I really liked living in London compared to if I lived somewhere else.

As I said everyone on set had been so nice and welcoming and, I was privileged enough to be invited out to dinner with the main cast which, included people I had looked up to my whole life. The dinner was to celebrate filming kicking off and so everyone could catch up with each other.

All the actors being quite a bit older than me ment I felt slightly out of place to begin with, but they have been all very welcoming and are always looking out for me . They feel like aunts and uncles.

A/n
I'm so sorry for not updating and I'm sorry this isn't longer but thought I would get it out. I really just don't have time at the moment if you really do enjoy this though I'm sure I might be able to get a couple more chapters out ;) I hope you are all well, kisses x