Chapter one

Dear diary.
I can't stop thinking about him, his smile, his laugh. I never knew I was able to experience an emotion this strong, but here I am. Writing this, my feet swinging backwards and forward in the air out of pure happiness of seeing his name appear in my phone.

"Aurora! It's time for dinner!" The voice snaps me out of my trance and I slam the diary shut.
Getting up from my bed I shove the book under my pillow and walk down the balconied stairs. (Like seen above.)
Our house was bigger than the average one you'd see around and by bigger, I meant a lot. We had a lot of things your everyday person wouldn't have and I'm extremely grateful for it all. I make my way into the dining room to see my family sitting around the table, waiting for me.
"Glad you could finally make it." My dads poor attempt at a joke earned a glare from my mom as she looked up at me.
"Well aren't you going to sit down dear?"
Nodding I pull out the wooden chair and look at the food set in front of me.
I hate family dinners, I just wanna talk to him.
"Well Aurora, two more days of school and your out for the break, have you got any plans?"
I shake my head.
"I'll probably just hang with Atlas." The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. It earns a cough from my father as he chokes on the potato he was trying to swallow. Although we had been dating for a year they still can't understand that he's the boy I love. 
"I don't like that boy. He's too risky. Why can't you just settle down with a nice boy in your calculus class? They are all so lovely." I roll my eyes at my moms statement.
They boys look like their moms still pick out their clothes.
I didn't say that of course, I wouldn't dare. Instead I look down at my food wishing instead of me swallowing it, the food would swallow me. Just then I feel my phone ping.
Shit timing Atlas.
"Is that that boy? I swear he can never leave you alone for more than a couple of minutes." Although it shouldn't have the comment made me smile, he can't can he?

I finish my food and put my plate away before running back up the stairs to open the text in which Atlas had sent me.

Atlas <3

I miss you.
Sent at 6:04pm
Read at 6:17pm.

I miss you more,
meet me tomorrow at school?

Ofc darling, I'll see you then.
Okay?

Okay.
How's little Trevor holding up?

Trevor was Atlas's dog. He was the cutest thing I've ever seen, I wish I could have a pet but apparently it just 'wouldn't be reasonable.'
Stupid parents.
My phone pings again and atlas has sent a stupid photo of Him and Trevor with their tongues out. How adorable.

It's the next day, I hadn't slept much for the texts lasted until unsaid hours of the night. I swear we could talk about nothing for hours and make it sound interesting. Looking at my timetable I see I have history first, I like history. In that class it kind of resembles the fact that nothing really does die. As I walk through the school people nod and wave, smiling at me as I pass them. You could say I was well known. Only because of Atlas though. Just then I feel a pair of arms snake around me.
"Hi gorgeous." He says planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I smile at his words but then again, when do I not.
"Hey, what have you got first?"
"Nothing. We are skipping today."
"Atlas, I can't skip. My parents would kill me you know this!"
"Cmon darling please. Just this once, just for today."
Why do you need to be so persuading?
I shake my head in disbelief at the fact I'm even considering the thought.
"Okay."
And so we leave the halls in which we entered only minutes before.