Chapter eight

"I didn't read any off it, I promise. I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked at it. I will never do it again, you know me. Always curious."
I shake my head in somewhat disbelief.
"It's ok, now eat up, busy day today." He nods as we exchange items, him giving me my diary and me giving him his breakfast.
"So what are we doing today?" His mouth is full of fruit and I cringe as a bit falls out.
"Atlas don't speak with your mouth full, it's disgusting." He smirks and continues to eat.
"And for your information we are going to the market." I always knew Atlas loved the market.
"And even better? I'm gonna teach you how to drive." His smile grew wider then dropped.
"Aurora. You don't know how to drive."
He had a point, neither of us have our license.
"I mean, I've watched my dad do it enough. And sometimes he would take me out, well when we were on good terms." Atlas nods his fluffy hair for once not covering his gorgeous eyes.
"What happened to my little Aurora, who was afraid of the world. What have you done with her?" He once again smirks as he puts his hands up in the shape of a gun and points it at me. His joke makes me giggle and the warm feeling in my stomach returns.
"Just shut up and eat."
And so he does, as do I.

It was around 11 did we finally get ready, I kept my outfit plain. Since it was a nice day I put on some shorts and a pink top. My hair was left in its natural curls.
"You look once again gorgeous, but when do you not?" Atlas stares at me with his head tilted. Kind of like a dog. I blush and take his hand.
"We can just take one of dads cars since it's not like we can get one anywhere else, he won't notice. I hope." The boy in front of me nods In agreement. His eyes full off an emotion I just can't read.
"Are you ok?" I ask putting my freehand on his face. The look disappears as quickly as I seen it.
"Yeah just wondering where the hell my girlfriend went." Rolling my eyes I take away my hand from his face and playfully slap him.
"Your not funny Atlas."
"Shut up! You know I am, you laugh at all my jokes!" He crosses his arms letting go of my hand acting like a kid. A small smile appears on my face but I change it before he notices.
"Nah, I only laugh at ya jokes because I'm forced to. You're really not funny." Now he rolls his eyes as he pouts.
"I am so!" I give in to my smile and let it appear. He does the same when he sees I had broke character.
"Now let's go. Before my dad does notice." He nods and follows me to the garage as I snatch a pair of my dads keys off the counter.

The car as we sit on the seats, are to no surprise, cold. I start the engine as I pull the car out of the garage. My dad, somehow didn't notice.
As I drive I look over to Atlas, something I shouldn't be doing as I'm not a so called 'good' driver yet. He just looks so...perfect.
Everything about him, his freckles, his hair, his nose, his eyes, just him.
I turn my gaze back to the road, looking at Atlas In my side eye vision. His movements are small, he looks so weak. So fragile.
"I love you Atlas, and I know this is random but I just want you to know. If I ever lose you it'll break me, please don't leave." The words fly out like word vomit. They took us both aback as tears sprung up in my eyes and my nose starts to tickle.
"Hey hey hey, darling where is this coming from? I'm never gonna leave. I promise. Your my soulmate. Your my person." He puts his hand on my thigh and runs it up and down. A couple tears fall, then no more appear.
I trust him.

It wasn't long until we found ourselves at the market, it wasn't packed but it wasn't empty if you get me. Little kids ran about as we got out the car, begging their moms and dads to go on whatever right catches their fancy first. I take Atlas's hand In mine and we begin to walk. I smile at the view.
Stalls with everything you could Imagine stood before us. Although one caught my eye. Walking towards it I see an old woman standing behind the wooden platform that her items In which she is selling lay on.
"Hello dear, oh what a lovely couple you are!" She clasps her hands together as she looks at us.
"Hi! Ma'am. How are you today?" I've always been taught to speak politely to people, no matter who it is. Her smile widens.
"Oh aren't you a just dear! A raging ball of sunshine might you say. I'm doing fabulous thank you! Anything catch your eye?" I look at her jewellery and I can't lie, it looks amazing.
"Did you make this all yourself?" Atlas asks, he picks up the bracelet that I was looking at. It had a sunflower on it.
"Yes I did, in fact...The bracelet your holding right now was the first piece of jewellery I ever made." He smiles at her.
"How much is it?"
"For you dear, $12." My heart melts, this woman is going to be the end of me.
Atlas reaches for his wallet as he pulls out a $20 note.
"Keep the change. Please." He turns to look at me.
"A sunflower, for my sunflower." Sunflower. Now that's a new one. And my favourite one.
"Atlas...I love you." He puts the bracelet on my wrist and kisses me gently.
"Thank you so much!" The old lady chimes as we walk away.
The rest of the market was history.

We left the market with smiles on our faces just as we had entered. Now, it was time to teach atlas to drive.
This will be fun.
A/n I have no clue ab driving so I'm not gonna be describing anything. Sorry!
He got the hang of it really fast, and to be honest I think he's better than me. As he drives down the long twisted road he puts a hand on my thigh, keeping the other hand on the wheel.
Just like In the movies.

(A/n again.  Ok, I'm thinking ab ending this soon. Would u guys be mad if I did? I'm kinda running out of ideas. There would be like 3 more chapters then the ending one. What do you think?