Information about OC's

Phoenix Nakamura: 
Twilight Pillar- Breath of the Night/ Shadows/ Lunar Phase

Looks: 
Hair- Black (Shoulder Length)
Eyes- Left amethyst, right white
Build- Muscular
Height: 5'11
Age: 20

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

First Form: Lunar's Edge; A diagonal slash downard covering the user in a bright ring moonlight trial. It's useful for guard breaking or to start a combo.

Second Form: Falling Midnight Sky; User plummets into the target pointing their Nichirn weapon forwards, covered in the half moon aura followed by stars. 

Third Form: Northstar Shock; User dashes in a star shape at light speed around the target with a midnight sky trailing behind the user. It looks like a rift in space and time. 

Fourth Form: Beauty of the Half Moon; User at light speed, draws a half moon over the target, this will stun the target for roughly 20 seconds. Great for containment and starting a combo.

Fifth Form: Sticking Crescent; User quickly slashes around the target hitting vital weak points. Slashes finishes with a half crescent form around the target. 

Sixth Form: Danger of the Rising Night; User slashes rapidly upwards trailing behind is the night sky. Used to get out of a flurry of attacks.

Seventh Form: Burning Dawn; Use spins their body in a 360 degree angle, covered in a fiery rising morning sun. Attack can easily stop a demons regeneration and easily cuts through a demon's skin. 

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜

First Form: Shadow Walk; User walks in an oddly slow pace. The apparent 'tune' in the footsteps are heard in, it tricks the mind into seeing multiples of the user.

Second Form: Vital Strike; User pinpoints a vital area of opponent, striking it rapidly

Third Form: Silent Assassin; User waits for the perfect chance to attack, being used in a middle of a fight causes an opponent to worry and panic, which quickly gives user an opening. 

Fourth Form: Pitch black, Advance; Similar to Thunder Breathing: Thunderclap and Flash except it's more fluid and takes little to no time to build up to unleash. User can stand completely still.

Fifth Form: Pitch Black, Advance Tri; A series of 3 fluid dash attacks. Commonly used for an escape route.

Sixth Form: Pitch Black, Heavy Slash; User raises their weapon above head, sending it crashing down with huge amounts of speed and force.

Seventh Form: Pitch Black, Veiled Dance; The length of move depends on the user. It appears to be a dance between slayer and blade. Many swift slices, spins, and twirls around the shadow of the enemy.  

𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

First Form: New Moon; A sword strike of Kindness the kills the target with little to no pain.

Second Form: Waxing Crescent; User unleashes a powerful winding slash that cuts both the knee and neck at the beginning and end.

Third Form: First Quarter; User focuses on a decending slash, aimed to cleave the foe down the middle.

Fourth Form: Waxing Gibbous; User leaps forward towards opponent, slashing them multiple times with a blade.

Fifth Form: Full Moon; A fast, accurate stab, capable of reducing the impact of a moving target.