Chapter 4

This chapter contains manga spoilers, and from this chapter and future, and cussing.

~Ryoto's POV~

I was dismissed from the meeting once I accepted his proposal. I'm now a Hashira, the Sun Hashira. I'm the 13th Pillar now. 
Shinobu said to go to her estate to see Tanjiro, and wait for my estate to get built. The problem is, I have no idea where I'm going. I got to headquarters by just following Phoenix, Sakura, and Yuki. I saw a Kakushi running towards me,

"Hey!" I called out to them.
"Yessir?" 
"Can you... lead me to the Butterfly Estate?"
"Yessir!" they said, saluting, walking off. I followed close behind.

Once me and the Kakushi arrived, we heard screaming from inside. One tiny girl went up to us.

"You're Ryoto-sama, right?"
"Hai.."
"Right this way please."

We went into a medical ward, where Tanjiro was still being carried by a Kakushi. A male with blonde hair was screaming.

"AM I GOING TO CONTINUE TO DRINK THIS FOR 3 MONTHS?! IF I DRINK THIS, I CAN'T HAVE ANY FOOD?! IT'S SUPER BITTER, AND IT'S PAINFUL! ACTUALLY CAN CURE MY ARMS AND LEGS FROM DRINKING MEDICINE?! YOU SERIOUS?!"
"Please be quiet..." another tiny girl said.
The boy still was crying and screaming as another girl went to scroll him.

"Tanjiro..." I said softly. Tanjiro turned around to see me and smiled brightly.
"Nii-san! That was a quick meeting."
"They only had asked me a question, and told me to leave."
"Oh, okay. I'm just glad you're here."

Tanjiro called out to the screaming blonde boy, which learned his name is Zenitsu. Tanjiro was asking if the boy was hurt, I wasn't pay attention anymore. I was wondering where Nezuko was until Tanjiro mentioned me.

"Nii-san, this is Zenitsu, and the one with the boar head is Inosuke."
I bowed as saying hello.
"THIS IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER?! HOW IS HE SO PRETTY?! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!"
I jumped back, startled. 
"Zenitsu! Please quiet down, this is a hospital ward." Tanjiro said. But Zenitsu kept on screaming once again. I walked to him, grabbed his face, and put my finger on his lips. This made him grow quiet. 

Someone walked in as I backed up from Zenitsu. 
"Ah! Murata-san!" Tanjiro said. I'm guessing this man was with him on his last trip.
"Hey." He said waving. One thing I noticed was his wrapped fingers.
Supposedly he was summoned to the Pillar Meeting so he could report the last mission, "The Pillars are way to scary... it was hell.. All of them were so tense about the drop in hunters on the mission. And there were guys who wouldn't obey their orders when we went to Natagumo Mountain too... and they alluded to me as someone who was, 'farmed'."

"Kon'nichiwa!" I looked up to see Shinobu. She was standing behind Murata, "You realize there are 2 pillars in this room right? So it's quite rude to talk about the Pillars like that in front of one."
Murata turned around to see her, got scared, bid her goodbye, and ran off.
"Ara ara~ Sayonara!"
"Two pillars?" Tanjiro asked.
"I'll let someone else in the room explain, but for now, How are your bodies doing?" she asked in a cheerful way.
"They are getting a lot better, ありがと. (Thanks)." 
"After your talk with your brother, we are going to start our Functional Recovery Training in a couple of days!" 
"Functional Recovery Training?" 
"Hai! I'll expect you in a few days! Zenitsu will go to the Training a few weeks after because of his limbs. But now, focus on recovery! さよなら(Sayonara)!" 
She walked out, Zenitsu and Tanjiro's eyes were on me. 
"What was Shinobu-san talking about?" 
"I was just about to tell you." 

"The question they asked me was if I wanted to become a Pillar or not.. and I said I would accept it." 
"Really?! That's good news! Yay! We should celebrate, tell Nezuko! Do something!"
"Tanjiro.. your still in recovery, we'll do something once you recover okay?"
"Hai!"
"Wait, Tanjiro, you said your brother trained with you correct?"
"Yes, why?"
"Then how come he's a pillar and your not? Aren't you guys equally as strong? And use the same breathing techniques?"
"Nope. Nii-san is very strong. He learned the Total Concentration Breathing before we went to train to become Slayers. He finished training before me, and we use different breathing techniques for some odd reason. Can you tell me now Nii-san, how you are using different breathing techniques."
"Fine... remember what Oka-san once said, that I wasn't your real blood brother?"
"Hai."
"She was right, I'm not. I was adopted by them a couple months before you were born. The last name I was born with, as Oyakata-san mentioned, is Tsugikuni. I am the reincarnation of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the first breaths user, and the most powerful Demon Slayer known. He taught me the Sun Breathing techniques. There are 13 in total, and I've mastered 12 of them."
"How did he teach you? He's dead considering your his reincarnation."
"His spirit is connected to mine. He's standing right behind me as we speak."
"WAHHHH A GHOST!!!"
"He isn't a ghost Zenitsu, he's a harmful spirit."
"So that's how... then why could you only master 3 forms of Water Breathing?"
"Because my body, soul, and spirit isn't made for Water Breathing, it is made solely for Sun Breathing."
"Ah, I have another question Nii-san."
"Hm?"
"Do you know Hinokami Kagura? The breathing technique."
"Oto-san mentioned it when he was teaching me the dances he did. It was called the Hinokami Kagura. But, I've never heard of the breathing technique. Why?"
"I used the Hinokami Kagura dance as a breathing technique to try and defeat an Lower Moon. Oto-san came into my vision as I was about to die, saying 'breath, and become the fire god'. That's when I switched from the Tenth Form of Water Breathing, to Hinokami Kagura."
"I remember Oto-san once saying something to me. Yoriichi's earrings was passed down in your generations, along with a version of Sun Breathing. So my guess is that one of your ancestors had copied Sun Breathing, and formed it into Hinokami Kagura. The dance Oto-san had taught me, was Sun Breathing all along..."
"So, I know Sun Breathing as well?"
"A reversioned act of Sun Breathing, but very similar. Maybe Rengoku, the Flame Pillar, might know something."
"Okay, we shall ask him once we see him."