Chapter 6

!!!Cussing warning!!!

"How ya doing Muzan? Still shaken up about the time in Tokyo?" I snapped at the demon king. I heard him grit his teeth.
"I wasn't in the right mind at that time."
"I see, hopefully you are now. So I can kill you."
"If you survive this.."

That's when I sensed it. I ran over to Oyakata-sama to shield him but he pushed me away, saying his last words, 
"I believe in you, and the others," before the mansion exploded. He and his wife were gone..

'Oyakata-sama...I won't let your death go in vain.'

I heard the footsteps of the Pillars, and Tanjiro. I looked at Muzan, he was regenerating. I quickly got up and ran to him, only for a biwa sound. I was falling, lots of doors and rooms. Muzan's infinite palace. I landed on one of the walls sticking out and grabbed onto a demon hunter falling. It was the final battle, it's finally here, before anyone could even finish the Pillar Training. Once I did, I saw a demon behind him and slashed its head. More demon's came behind me. 

"Sun Breathing: Tenth Form; Beneficent Radiance."

The form killed the demons in the way, I dragged the scared Hunter with me, not wanting the hunter to die. I was crying along the way, utterly massacring the demons in my way. 

'Oyakata-sama, I know you stayed my side in the coma. I felt your warmth. You were always there like a father. I thought of you as a father. I will protect and achieve your wish, of defeating Muzan, in this era.'

"Go and find hunters of your rank. Go and make sure they are safe. I'll look for the Upper Moons."
"Yessir!" The hunter said, running off. He was better off with me, I would have to fight an Upper Moon to get to Muzan. Hopefully he make it out. If not, he would've had died a hero.

~Sakura's POV~

I'm with Shinobu right now, walking around. I smelled a extremely strong scent of blood, I opened the door to find a demon feasting. 
"Why hello there! Very nice to meet you, my name is Douma. It's a very nice night out tonight, isn't it?" 

I was about to scream in horror when I saw all the dead females around him, except one, who was calling for mine and Shinobu's help.
"Shhh. We are talking here." Douma said, slashing his fan at the girl. I quickly ran over, carried her in my arms, and landed on the porch next to Douma's. 
"Are you okay?" I asked the girl. She had an amazed look on her face. 
"Wow, your fast. Are you a pillar?" Douma asked. Right after, the girl started to speak in pain, before he was cut in shards, leaving only her limbs on the floor. I looked in shock to see her like that, right after I saved her. I was furious at the demon.
"Ah! Don't worry about her. Just leave her over there. I'll make sure to gobble her up later." Douma said in reassurance. I wasn't reassured, more like pissed off. 
"Do you take pleasure of eating humans, women especially?" I asked him. 
"I am the founder of the 'Eternal Paradise Cult'. My duty is to make my followers, including myself, happy. So I'll eat her up without leaving a single speck."
"Make everyone happy? Don't be insane. This girl was screaming for help right now." Shinobu snapped at the demon. 
"So that's why I saved her. She's not feeling anymore pain, nor is she suffering. There's nothing to be afraid of. You know everyone is afraid of dying. And that's why I eat them up. now they live together with me. Forever. All the feelings of my worshippers. Blood. Flesh. I made sure to accept, rescue, and guide them all into enlightenment."
"There's no way your sane. Are you in the right mind? You're actually making me vomit here." Shinobu said in disgust. She was clearly angry at the demon. First time I've seen her express it with her face. 
"Eeeeh? How come your being this harsh with someone you've just met? Oh! I know! How sad, if there's something bothering you... I'll make sure to listen. So come on, speak up. The both of you."
"Anything bothering me?" Shinobu asked while grabbing her haori, "You're the one who killed my sister. Don't you recognize this haori?"
"Hm? Ah! You mean the flower breathing girl from before right? She was such a sweet and cute girl. I missed out on eating her because the sun came out. I remember her. But I really wanted to eat her all..."