Chapter 7

~3rd person POV~

As Ryoto stood in front of Muzan, with Himejima, the Shinazugawa brother, Tokito, and the demon queen, Muzan felt a flush of uneasiness. Muzan thought it was all because of Ryoto, rushing everywhere to help anyone he could, and the demon who claim to be as powerful as him. She even turned his Uppermoon 2 against him. Muzan felt furious at the two as he rushed to attack them both. The demon dodged easily as Ryoto ordered everyone to scatter as he rushed towards Muzan, slicing every attack Muzan had in his way.

Once Ryoto had reached the point of where Muzan's body is, Muzan unleashed an attack on Tanjiro. Ryoto rushed over to help his younger brother, buying Muzan time to rush towards the middle of the room.

"You're buying time... waiting for the Sun? The light won't reach into this fortress. Can you really manage with just 4 pillars? The pillar in the striped haori and the woman pillar are already seemed to have been killed by my subordinate, you know?" Muzan said.

'Obanai and.. Mitsuri.' Ryoto thought.

Just then, the ceiling bust open, to reveal Mitsuri,
"Knock it off!" she yelled, Breath of love; Sixth Form; Kitty Paw Love Breeze."
She unleashed her attack on Muzan, a direct hit, only for it not to scratch the demon king.

Obanai was standing over Tanjiro and Ryoto,
"You've become a hindrance for Tsugikuni, brat. You should get out of here now."

"Iguro-san... I'm so glad... You're alive... and Kanroji-san too.." Tanjiro barely managed to say.

"Rather than others, how about you worry about yourself first," Obanai bit back.

'How are these guys that I've killed, here now? What's going on, Nakine,' Muzan thought.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NAKIME!" he yelled.

'Good job, Yushiro,' Ryoto thought, praising him.

"What am I doing?" Yushiro's voice rang through the fortress, "I'm manipulating this woman's vision. Muzan, you have committed the heaviest sin in this world. You almost killed Tamayo-sama. I'LL MAKE YOU KNEEL IN REGRET!"

'The fortress is shaking.. no it's bending?!' Tanjiro thought.

"FROM HERE ON, I'LL DRIVE YOU ABOVE GROUND!!" Yushiro continued, manipulating Nakime, Uppermoon 4, to move the fortress.

~30 minutes earlier,
Phoenix's POV~

As the fortress moved, I wondered around, looking for my only family, Hoshi. I've seen multiple demons, and now ice. He must be here.

I ran into the room, to see Hoshi eating a demon slayer. I felt rage as I knew what had happened, Muzan had fed him more blood, making Hoshi under his control.

Hoshi finally noticed me, but he did not look the same as when I remembered him, his sclera was black, his eyes were blue and demonic with the saying "moon 5", he had two horns on his head and his body was covered in human blood. Hoshi looked at me like I was any other prey he had eaten. Anger reached it's peak as I attacked my brother. I knew the rules, I knew what I pledged.

Hoshi unleashed ice attacks on me as I dodged, "Breath of Lunar Phase; Third Form; First Quarter."
This attack allowed me to cleave Hoshi straight down the middle.
Hoshi healed instantly and unleashed his iconic ice spears, forming them into middle of the air.

They came so fast I didn't have time to unleash a form, they jabbed my rib, abdomen, left arm, and right leg. I fell to the floor on my knees, I felt his ice rushing through my blood. So this was his Blood Demon Arts.

As Hoshi walked up to me, to finished my off, I breathed my last form,
"Breath of Lunar Phase; First form: New Moon." This attack allowed me to attack him in the most peaceful way, while his guard was down. I cut his next as his head fell between me and him, his body falling backwards. I fell as well, his ice spears piercing my body more. I winced in agony.
"If only you still didn't have the face of my brother, I wouldn't have held back so much. My poor brother, I'm so sorry. We shall go to hell together," as I whispered my last words, crawling to him, holding his hand as we both faded from this world together.