Chapter 12: Reflekta

In Collège Françoise Dupont's courtyard...

Vincent, the photographer who was usually found doing Adrien's photoshoots, was currently preparing to take a photo of Ms. Mendeleiev's class.

Vincent: "Alright, everybody looks at the camera." He directs before setting up the shot. "Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!"

Ms. Mendeleiev's class: "Spaghetti!"

On the side, you and the rest of Miss Bustier's class were in a crowd while waiting for your picture.

Adrien laughs while you, him, and Nino were talking to each other. In the middle of some stairs, Marinette was talking to Alya.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng: "I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!" She fangirls.

Alya Césaire: "Right, 'cause uh– it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien."

Marinette: *nods eagerly* "Amazing, isn't it? OH MY GOSH! What if we're standing in the same row together?"

Alya: "Hehe, oh girl just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe!" She whispers at the end.

Juleka Couffaine: "At least you're going to be in the photo." She sighs.

Rose Lavillant: "No, Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!" She holds her heart to encourage her BFF.

Y/N: "What's this about being jinxed?" You ask.

Juleka: *sighs* "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong."

She has a flashback to when she was in an older class photo. A younger Max with an afro was covering over Juleka's face with his fingers. 

Another photo with only Rose in it had a pigeon blocking Juleka's face. 

In yet another photo with Rose, Marinette, Alya, and you, Juleka was nearly not in the frame.

Rose: "You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" She assures.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Juleka. We'll do everything we can to make sure the photo goes right. Shouldn't be too hard, right?" You shrug.

Marinette: "Don't forget to smile!" She suggests.

Juleka nervously smiles as Vincent moves on from Ms. Mendeleiev's class.

Vincent: "Thank you, kids, you've been wonderful." Once he straightens everything out for your class, he turns in your direction. "Ok, time to flash your pearly whites, guys!" He calls out before approaching your class. "You kids take a seat on the front bench." He gestures to Max, Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Mylène. "Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot."

The five people he called sit down on the front bench.

Chloé Bourgeois: *cackles* "Look Sabrina, they're upfront in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!" Marinette grunts but you wink at her before turning to Chloe.

Y/N: "At least none of them act like one."

Some of the class chuckle while Chloe growls.

Vincent: "Well, next row! Hmmm...You, you, you and you go stand on the rear bench, please." He points to Nathaniel, Alya, Sabrina, and Chloé.

Chloé: "Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the center. Look, we're the same size!" She waves her hand over Adrien and her head.