Chapter 6

Amu

I didn't know what to say so I waved my hands up and down saying.
"It's not like that."
"Oh but didn't you agree that it was a date." Ikuto said.
"YEAH But." I said trying to think of something to say.
Ikuto then patted my head which got me mad. I then looked at everyone who was still starring at us. I can hear Yoru laughing at this matter while Miki is shushing Yoru.
Then they all looked at each other then continued to eat.

"I'm going to my room." I said sighing.
As I was walking up the stairs Ikuto was following me.
"May I help You?" I asked.
"I don't want this night to end." Ikuto said.
I felt a little blush come on my face.
"Fine." I said stomping up the stairs.
We both entered my room and I just plopped on my bed.
"I'm so tired." I whined.
"Then go to sleep." Ikuto said.
"It's still early." I said sitting back up.

Ikuto then rolled his eyes.

"Your still the little Amu I remembered." Ikuto said.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I sassed.

Ikuto didn't respond he just starred at me which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"We should do this again." Ikuto suddenly blurted out.
"What-when?" I asked.
"How about tomorrow." Ikuto suggested.
"Isn't that a little to sudden?" I asked.

Ikuto just tilted his head like he didn't understand my question. I gave a little sigh.

"Okay fine." I said.

Ikuto letted out a smile. So I smiled back. I then grabbed a Manga and started to read it.

"What are you reading?" Ikuto asked.
"All the girls at my school use to talk about how good this manga was so I bought it but never got to read it." i said.

It was silent again. it was to silent where I fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up in my bed.
(Ikuto must of Put me in here last night)
I turned my head and saw him sleeping by me again.

"I don't mind you sleeping in here but it would be much better if you slept on the floor." I said.

I looked at Ikuto's sleeping face, it looked really calm and innocent. I then got up and went down stairs where I found a note. it read...
(Dear Amu-chan, Yaya went to school and Kukai, Rima, Kairi and I are at the mall, we'll be back by 7. -Nagihiko)

They left me all alone again. Wait aren't I going on another date with Ikuto again. I wonder where we are going.

"Hey Amu-chan good morning." Ran said rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning Ran." I said.
"Whatchua doing?" Ran asked.
"Thinking about today." I said.
"You mean your date?" Ran asked.
"How did you know about that?" I asked.
"Oh the girls and Yoru and I were ease dropping." Ran responded.
"That's a invasion of my privacy don't do that again." I said trying not to yell.
"Hey Amu-chan I picked out your outfit for your date today." Miki said flying into the kitchen.
"Miki this isn't the best time to say that." Ran whispered.
"Why?" Miki asked.

Ran pointed at me, and you could tell that I'm was getting angry/embarrassed.

"Hey Amu I made some cookies last night so you can eat them on your date." Su said carrying a bag of cookies.
"Our Amu-chan is going on a date." Dia said sparkling.

Ran and Miki was trying to warn them but they got even more confused.

"I'm going back upstairs." I said walking upstairs trying to ignore them.

When I got in my room Ikuto was already out of my bed but he wasn't in my room. Right when I thought that Ikuto walked in my room with a towel around his waste and his hair all wet.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON." I yelled.
"Okay." Ikuto said about to take off the towel.
"Not in here." I said pushing him out of my room.
"Can you at least hand me my clothes?" Ikuto asked.
"Here." I said shoving the clothes at him.

He then left to get change, I then saw the outfit Miki picked out for me so I put it on. A couple minutes later Ikuto walked in fully dressed.

"Okay you ready to go?" Ikuto asked.
"Yeah where to?" I asked.
"The mall." Ikuto said
"Again?" I asked
"Yup." Ikuto said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the mall.

We started to walk there.
(I wonder why we are going to the mall again, wait aren't Nagihiko and the others at the mall too. great im probably gonna run into them.)
We soon arrived and we immediately went to the food stand.

"Is this why you wanted to go back here, for the food stand?" I asked.

Ikuto didn't say a word he just gave me a scary face.
He bought us a Taiyaki to share. We then sat down and he was very close to me, which made me feel uncomfortable. He then placed his hand on mine.

"Ikuto." I said.

He ignored me and started to eat a piece of the Taiyaki. He then put it i front of my face so he could feed it to me. I then took a bite so he would stop putting it in my face.

"Amu-chan." a familiar voice said.
I turned around.
"Tadase?" I said shocked.

Hey guys sorry it took me awhile to post this chapter, I hope you liked it, sorry I put Tadase back but don't worry it's all about Amuto 😉. hope you like it and see you in the next chapter 😘