Chapter 15

Amu Pov

I woken up with a bag over my head, and to be completely honest I didn't feel like my self. I had a huge headache and I was having a hard time remembering why or where I am.

Ikuto pov

"Okay we need to find that cabin the man is talking about." I said.
"The note said something about a blue map." Kairi stated
"Yeah but if we even find this map how can we trust him that he'll let us see Amu? And why does he even need this map?" Nagihiko said.
"Does it matter why he needs the map, as Long as we get back amu, it should be fine." I said inpatient.
"Your right Ikuto, but we also need to take precaution, just in case they don't give their word on this." Kukai said.
"We will look for the map!" Ran said and then following along all the other shugo charas joined Ran along side her.
"Okay but be careful and I want all of you to make it back here." Kukai said.
In that moment they all flew away as quick as they can.

Ran Pov

"Okay everyone, let's split up and find this map." I shouted worriedly.
After that they all nodded and all scattered in opposite directions.
I searched every corner and scavenged through every bush, still couldn't find a map, as I was about to head back to the spot where everyone is suppose to meet up, I heard a scream. I flew over there to see what it was and I found Su hiding behind a tree.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Th-th-." Su stuttered.
"It's okay Su, just spit it out." I said comforting her.
"THERES A GHOST." Su screamed pointing straight ahead.
I looked but didn't see anything so of course I went towards the direction she was pointing.
"There's nothing there." I said crossing my arms.
Su flew a little closer but very slowly.
But then suddenly there was a rattle in the bush.
Su jumped on me, holding on.

I stood there and it seemed like forever my heart was racing and I was throwing my arms around Su. Suddenly something jumped out.
"BOO." Yoru jumped out
"YORU." I screamed
Yoru just stood there and laughed.
"Guys look." Su said pointing out a cabin behind the bush yoru jumped out of.
"I bet the map is in there." I said rushing to the cabin.

We all went in and went searching for a map. We looked everywhere and saw nothing.
"This is useless, we will never find the map." I said feeling discouraged.
"It's okay ran we will find it and we will get amu back, and we will go back to cooking, and playing sports and having a good time." Su started crying.
As Su cried I started to cry as well.
"Hey guys look." Yoru said lifting up a loose wood in the floor.
I went over there to see what's going on and I see the map.

"It's the map." I said excitedly.
"Come on we have to get this back." I said grabbing the map and quickly flying away.
We went back to the meet up spot and everyone was there.
"We found the map, come on we need to hurry and get this back to Ikuto and them." I said rushing.
We quickly flew back to the house and rushed inside.

Ikuto Pov

I was laying on the couch trying to relax until I heard someone barge into the house. Luckily it was the shugo charas and then I saw Ran holding the map, it made me feel so relieved and anxious to get amu back.

Hey guys I know it's been a while sense I last posted and it's not a good chapter, but I'm gonna try and end this series soon so I don't leave you guys on a unfinished story. But anyways thank you so much for still sticking with this story it really means a lot when you guys read, like, favorite and definitely comment on the chapters. Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Have an amazing day 😘