Chapter 3

Amu

After Ikuto said that my heart was pounding, I didn't know what to say after that. But Ikuto then laid down on the floor and started to stare at the ceiling.

"How long are you staying in Japan?" I asked.
"Depends where you are." Ikuto answered.
"Have you talked to Utau?" I asked.
"No." Ikuto said.
"Why?" I asked.
"She's to busy with her concerts and her boyfriend." Ikuto said.
"She has a boyfriend?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't know." Ikuto said.
"What's his name?" I asked

Ikuto started laughing, then he faced me.

"Kukai." Ikuto said.
"WHAT." I yelled.

Ikuto started laughing, and you can here Ran, Miki and Su all surprised and you can also hear Dia gushing about it.

"Why are you so surprised, haven't you notice they spend a lot of time together?" Ikuto asked.
"I've noticed that, but that thought of them two dating never crossed my mind." I said.

Ikuto smiled and didn't say anything after that. We finished packing but it took us all day, its night now.

"You have a lot of clothes." Ikuto stated.
"Yeah." I said rubbing the back of my head while smiling.
"Let's get out of here." Ikuto said.
"What?" I asked.

With no answer, I was being pulled by my arm out of the house, we then started to walk.

"We're here." Ikuto said.
"Oh yeah I remember this place." I said.
"This is where we had our first date." Ikuto said smiling.

Ikuto then turned the power on, and all the ride started to spin around and the lights all turned on.

"Come on let's go on a ride." I said pulling Ikuto to the tea cups.

We started to spin the tea cups as fast as we can, and you can see Ikuto smiling and having fun.

"Aren't you to old to go on a ride." Ikuto said.
"I can ask the same thing to you." I said.
"Have you dump Tadase yet?" Ikuto asked.

Suddenly I felt like I just got stabbed in the heart.

"Not exactly." I said.

Ikuto started to stare at me.

"He moved to Taiwan." I said.
"Well at least I got you all to myself." Ikuto said.

I then blushed and smile. Wait why am I smiling, I can't actually be into this guy.

Ikuto then kissed me, and I started to freak out, I jumped out of the tea cups and curled up at a corner. He started laughing while watching me sit in the dark corner.

"Same old Amu." Ikuto said.

I just ignored him and kept my head in my knees. I suddenly felt someone hugging me, I looked up and saw Ikuto with his arms around me. Ikuto then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mary go round, we sat on the same horse and just like that we were going around in circles.

"Why did you pick the smallest horse?" I asked.

He ignored my question and just laughed. I didn't really care, I was having a lot of fun. I was smiling really big, something I haven't done in awhile, the mary go round then went to a stop and we got off.

"I should get home I have to move into my new house tomorrow." I said.
"Then let's go." Ikuto said grabbing my hand.

We started to walk to my house, and Ikuto was still holding my hand. We soon arrived at my house and I said bye to Ikuto and ran inside. I started to walk into my room when I saw Ikuto laying on my bed reading a magazine. I just put my hand on my head and ignored him.

"Hey can I use your shower?" Ikuto said.
"Go ahead." I said.

I went into Papa's closet and got some clothes he never wore and gave them to Ikuto.

"Where are your parents?" Ikuto asked.
"They took Ami to my grandparents house for a couple of days." I said.
"Oh okay." Ikuto said then went in the bathroom and took a shower.

I went down stairs and Su and I character change to make dinner.

"Smells good ~Nya" Yoru said.
"I made enough food for all of us." Su said.

Everyone was cheering, Ikuto then came down stairs while drying his hair with a towel.

"What's that?" Ikuto asked.
"Well Yoru begged me to cook fish so there you go." I said.

Ikuto's eyes suddenly started to light up, he ran to the table and grabbed a plate of fish. We started eating, after the meal we all went up stairs to go asleep, but of course Ikuto slept in my bed I didn't really care anymore though.

morning finally came and I woke up with Ikuto's arm around me.

"Ikuto." I moaned.
"Yes." Ikuto answered.
"Get your arm off me." I said.

Right when I said that he pulled me closer to him.

"Shouldn't you go unpack in your new house." Ikuto said.

I then realized that it was 12:00.

"OH SHOOT IM GOING TO BE LATE, IN SUPPOSED TO MEET THEM AT THE HOUSE IN 30 MINUTES." I said running around the room.

Yoru started laughing which got me really mad because I didn't know what to do.

"Your late because you didn't want to leave my side." Ikuto said.
"Wrong, I'm late because we were at the amusement park all night." I said.

Ikuto smiled really big and just sat there on the bed.

"Miki can you choose my outfit while I get my stuff in the car." I said.

Miki nodded and started to go threw the boxes, I started to run upstairs and down putting boxes in Papas car, I can see Ikuto watching me run all around. I finally finished putting all the boxes in the car, so I went upstairs to change.

"Okay Miki what did you pick out for me." I said.
"Tada." Miki said showing me my outfit.
"Okay that will do." I said.
"I'll just change in the bathroom." I said to myself while starring down Ikuto. I finally finished getting dressed and I finished at 12:25.

"Okay it's time to go." I said running to the car, I opened the drivers door and started the car I suddenly looked at the passenger seat and saw Ikuto sitting there.

"What are you doing here." I signed.
"I wanted to see your new place." Ikuto said.
"Fine but only because I need to hurry." I said.

I started the car and went off. 15 minutes later we finally arrived at the house.

"We are finally here." I said.

We both walked inside the house and saw all the boxes in the house.

"Can you help me unload the car?" I asked Ikuto.
"Sure." Ikuto said.

We started to unload my car and put the boxes in my room. Kukai then interned my room.

"Yo." Ikuto said.
"Hey Amu hey Ikuto." Kukai said.
"What's up."i said.
"I finally finished unpacking my room so I came to see if you need help." Kukai said.
"Yeah sure thank you." I said with a smile.