Chapter 16

Previously in the last chapter
Amu woke up not knowing where she is, Ikuto is getting more worried and desperate to find Amu, Ran and Su just got the life scared out of them by Yoru but ending up finding the blue map they need to get Amu back.

Ikuto Pov

"Okay, the riddle said if we give this map to him by 7 then he will tell us where Amu is." I said starring at the map.
"What is this map for." Nagihiko said while grabbing the map out of my hands.
"Even if we don't know what the map is, we still need to give it to this guy if we ever want to see Amu again." Kukai said.
"Where does this guy want to meet us is the big question." Kairi yelled frustrated.
"Kairi, it's okay we will get Amu." Rima said then turned towards everyone, "Didn't the note say something about a river?"

I looked at the piece of paper with the riddle on it, "Yeah it says, Come to the river down the way and there you'll find a clue to where Amu lays."
Nagihiko looked at me, "Thats where he'll be."
"But is there a river by us?" Yaya asked.
"Look here on my phone, it says there is a river behind the park." Kairi said holding up his phone to everybody.
"What time is it?" Kukai asked.
"6:50 why?" Rima asked.
"Because the riddle says we have to be there at 7." Kukai said jumping up.

Everyone looked at each other and dashed out the door.

Amu's Pov

"My Head still hurts.. why can't I remember where I am?" I whispered to myself.
I just kept thinking about Ikuto and the others, and if they are searching for me.

"It's almost time." A guy said
I jumped up
"Who is there." I yelled.
"Forgot about me already."
I paused to think
"Your the guy that's trying to get the embryo." I said
"That's correct."

If the Embryo is a fake, then why is this guy still trying to get it.

"What's your plan?" I asked
"Well your friends should be heading to the river right now with a map that I need so desperately."
"They won't give it to you."
"Oh yes they will, if thy want there precious Amu back, they will do anything for me."
"What is this map?"
"It's a map to the embryo."

I let out a small laugh
"What's so funny?"
"There is no map to the Embryo." I said giggling
You can tell that the man got mad because he just stood there in silence for a minute.
He then let out a sigh and then walked over to me and tied my hands together.

"Hey, that hurts." I yelled
"Get up." The man said while gripping on to my wrist and pushing me out of the room.
We got outside and it was dark, we started to walk, I didn't know where we were going because he put a bag over my head but it was definitely somewhere close.

Ikuto Pov

We all started to run to this river, no one even knew it was there so as we were running Kairi was shouting out directions he was finding on on his phone, but finally after a good 10 minutes of running we finally made it at the river at exactly 7.

"We made it, so where is this guy." I said gasping for air.
"Are we at the right place?" Rima said
"I don't know but it is creepy out here." Yaya said moving closer to Rima

Suddenly a man came out of the bushes right in front of us.
"Did you get what I asked for." The man said grinning
"We got your map, now where is Amu." I yelled.
"Is that Ikuto I hear, you sound like your doing well."
"Who are you?" I yelled back
"Well you don't know me but I do know a lot about you, you see I use to work at Easter."
"I figured that much." I said under my breath
"Anyways you give me my map and I'll give you your friend." The man said.
"First we have to see her." Nagihiko said.

He then went back into the bush and came back out pulling Amu out, he then threw her on the ground.
"Ow." Amu said.
"AMU." Ran, Miki, Su and diamond said.
"Amu are you alright." I yelled
There was a small pause, probably because Amu was stunned to hear Ikuto's voice.
"Yeah I'm fine." Amu yelled.
"Can you take the bag off of her head." Kukai said.
"You guys ask a lot of questions." The man said.
He then looked at all of us and then took the bag off of Amu head. She then started to look around and got up and was about to run towards us until the man grabbed her wrist and pulled her down.

I gave him a dirty face for doing that to Amu.
"Okay here is your stupid map." Nagihiko said holding up the map in the air.
He then grabbed Amu's wrist again and pulled her up, with having amu, him and Nagihiko was walking up to each other for the exchange.
When they finally reached each other, Nagihiko grabbed Amu and the man grabbed the map.
The man then disappeared in the night.
Nagihiko untied Amu and then Amu jumped in his arms.

"I missed you guys so much." Amu said looking at all of us.
Everyone then crowded around Amu and gave her a big hug.
"Does anyone know what the map was for?." Kukai asked.
"He told me that is was a map to find the Embryo."
Amu said. Then Everyone started to looked at each other
After that little reunion, Amu then walked up to me.
"Are you alright?" I asked
She nodded, then looked at me and then wrapped her arms around my waist, her head was melting in my chest and I can tell she was starting to cry. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my head on her shoulder and we stood like that for a long time, and I never wanted it to end, I was so happy to finally get my Amu back.

We all walked back to the house, Amu and I were holding hands all the way back. We finally got to the house and we all went to our rooms to get some sleep from this long hectic day. I followed Amu to her room, she closed the door and looked at me.
"It's good to be back, I missed this place." Amu said belly flopping on her bed.
"It's good to have you back, I didn't know what I would've done without you here."

Amu Pov

The whole time I was here everyone said how much they missed me and how happy they are for me to be back, I had no idea that everyone cared so much about me and it made me happy.

I sat up and I just let out a huge smile thinking about this.
Ikuto paused starring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Your beautiful." He said
I started to blush.
"Shut up." I said turning my head
He walked up to me and put his fingers on my chin and turned my head towards him.
He let out a huge smile and then he laid his lips on to mine.
I was surprised but I was happy, I closed my eyes and I let my emotions out.

Hey guys so this is going to be the last chapter, I know I haven't updated in a long time but I wanted to finish this so you guys wouldn't be reading a unfinished story, i hope you guys liked the story and I'm sorry if this chapter didn't meet your needs but I tried hard on this chapter so it could have a happy ending. Well thank you again for sticking with me this long and hope you like the story. Love you guys 😘