Chapter 7

Amu

I starred at Tadase nervously.
"I'm going to go get something to drink." Ikuto said then kissed my cheek.
You stupid cat I thought in my mead, I didn't know what to do.

"So what brings you back to Japan."
"I'm visiting my grandma."
I nodded and couldn't help but freak out inside.
"I got to go see you later." Tadase said.

Tadase walked past Ikuto who was carrying sodas and gave him a cold stare. Ikuto gave a cold stare back.

Tadase Pov

I walked away angrily, is it just my imagination or were those two on a date.

"HEY TADASE." Kukai yelled.
"KUKAI?" I said surprised.
"What are you doing here."
"I'm with my grandma, what about you."
"Oh we all are just shopping."
"Did you know Amu-chan is here?" I asked.
"She is, oh well she is probably on another date with Ikuto."
"Are they dating?"
"I am not sure yet."
"Kukai." Yaya screamed.
"Sorry Tadase I have to go, but it was nice seeing you."
And just like that Kukai left.
Man I know I left everyone but it really hurts seeing them again, especially Amu.

Amu Pov

That was really weird seeing Tadase.
whoops I was thinking that, Ikuto put his arm around me. I turned super red.

"You don't need to worry about Tadase, you got me now." Ikuto blurted out.

I didn't even respond I just sat there uncomfortable. until leaned in close and his mouth was to my ear and he whispered.

"You have to learn to get use to me."
I turned super red again I felt like I was going to explode.

"Why would you say that." I yelled

Ikuto started laughing.

"That's my Amu." Ikuto said still laughing.
I couldn't help it but smile.
"Your to adorable." Ikuto said.
"Huh?"
Ikuto then looked at me and kissed my forehead. I instantly turned away and pressed my hands on to my forehead.
"W-why would you do that?
"I couldn't help it."
"Let's just go walk around." I said nervously .
Ikuto and I stood up and started to walk, Ikuto grabbed my hand and smiled.
I haven't look back in awhile tell now, realizing Ikuto is actually here. He has been living in my room for the vast couple days and I haven't realized that he was gone for 6 years. as I thought about that I kinda of felt my heart ache. I felt a year go down my face.

"Amu?" Ikuto questioned.
"Sorry." I said whipping the tear.
"Why are you crying?"
"It's nothing."
"Are you sure."
"Yeah."

What I really want to say is that I missed you, and I'm glad your here and also that I love you.

Hey guys thank you for still reading the story I know I haven't posted in along time and to be honest I don't know how long it's going to take to make the next chapter so just bare with me. I love you guys and thank you for all the nice comments you leave. And thank you for reading this chapter. I'm sorry it's short and not that good but I hope you liked it.
~Shelby