Chapter 14

Amu's Pov

I just sit here in the dark wondering if they are gonna do the same thing to me as they did to Ikuto. As I got more deep in my thoughts I found tears start to drop down my cheeks.

"Nadeshiko, Kukai, Yaya, Rima, Kairi, Ikuto.."
"Where are you?"
I whispered putting my head more deep into my legs.

Ikutos Pov

We walked up to the garden that they call "Royal Garden" to see Hikaru the man who basically tortured me to get the embryo.

"Hikaru." Kukai said Puting his arm around this boy.
"Hey guys." They boy said.
He paused and looked around.
"Where's Amu" he questioned.
"She has been taken by Easter, that's why we are here." Kairi said.

Hikaru's eyes widened.

"Easter?" He questioned.
"Yeah apparently there is a man who is trying to bring Easter back to find the embryo." Rima said.
"How is her shugo Charas handling this?" He asked
"Well right now they are trying to look for her." Yaya said sadly.
"Hmm." Hikaru hummed while thinking.
"Do you know if there is a hidden work place you had that only Easter would of known." I said
"There is one place but I doubt she would be there."

He thought for another minute.

"If only we know who is behind this and then it would be easier to find her."
"Well we do have a note from this guy." Kukai said handing it to Hikaru.

He read it and looked up.

"This does narrow down some people." He said.
He looked up.
"Let's go to some spots that she possible could be at." Hikaru said running out.

We searched everywhere for her but still no sign of Amu.

Hikaru decided to go home and try to search for some clues and the rest of use went home to.

I went upstairs and went in Amu's room and started to image her yelling at me, blushing because I harassed her, and laughing at me. I laid on her bed with my arm over my face and tried to hold back my tears. I looked over for a second and saw Ran, Miki, Su and Dia huddled together sleeping. You could tell they were exhausted from searching for Amu all day.

"Ikuto." Yoru said
I looked at him.
"I remember when you were taken by Easter and Amu helped me find you and every time I was sad she tried to cheer me up~nya"
He paused and looked serious for a second.
"I was in a lot of pain~Nya."
"Yoru." I said staring at him.
"I wonder how much pain there in." Yoru said starring at the girls.

When he said that I was wondering if they are feeling the same way as I am. Or even more.

Next morning

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I was just thinking of amu all night.

"Ikuto." Someone yelled my name down stairs
I rushed to get up and ran down stairs, I saw everyone huddle up looking at me.

"What's wrong." I asked
"We got another letter from Easter." Nadeshiko said.

I rushed to join them in the circle.

"What does it say?" I asked

Come to the river down the way and there you'll find a clue to where Amu lays. But first to get the clue you need to find a house in the woods and steal me a map that's blue. Deliver this to me by 7 am tomorrow and you'll get your wish.

"Wow that's a crappy riddle." I said feeling discouraged.
"You said it man." Kukai said looking up at me.

Hey guys thanks for keep on reading. I hope you liked this chapter and hope you'll keep on reading. We'll see you guys in the next chapter and have a lovely day.  ❤️😘