Chrystiane's POV

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.
"𝐎𝐡... 𝐇𝐞𝐲" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝.
"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐎𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐨. 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫
"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐮𝐦 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"
"𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.
𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮  𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞".
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙.

Damn that was so close. She was going to answer me but this stupid alarm and bed. Well hey you came here for me. Ok I'll introduce myself. I am Chrystiane Luke. I am 20 and I love playing basketball and soccer. Well talking about my dream I was going to ask my crush that will she come on a date with me. But every time it 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 Like hell.
𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑

I went down stairs after my bath to have breakfast. I saw my uncle and aunt chit chatting over something. I live with my uncle and aunt. My parents aren't alive anymore. My dad died in a plane crash and my mom couldn't accept it so she died from Trauma.

I am kinda excited because I heard she has got into Wilbur University. Damn I will be able to see her everyday. Last year I couldn't see her everyday and that actually ruined my year. Without her is so not good. I went towards the breakfast table and sat beside them.
"Good morning guys" I said. 𝚈𝚎𝚙 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
"Good morning Chris" They both said in unison.
"So today is your special first day of College if I guess" Uncle Matt said with a smirk on his face. I saw my Aunt Elena agreeing with a nod.
"Maybe you can say that" I said while having my Sandwich.
"Have a nice day and try talking to her" My uncle said while giving my aunt a forehead kiss. He went to his office and We bid him good bye.
𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

I had my breakfast and rushed towards my garage. I took out my Ferrari.

I started driving at 80km/h speed

I started driving at 80km/h speed. I reached to my university in 20 minutes. I saw many girls looking at me with lustful eyes. I have seen a lot of girls who wear mini skirt in the College at -10 temperature. Like they don't care about getting sick but they care about guys they wanted them to check you out. Like oh god can they gain more consciousness.

I went to my usual spot near the lockers. I saw my friends . They saw me and smiled at me. I went there and stood among them. We were talking but suddenly my eyes caught something strange. I saw my Crush peeking from behind the lockers which were near the stairs.
𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 4 𝚢𝚛𝚜.

She was looking at me. Oh god what am I supposed to do now. Is she actually staring at me. I went there and I saw her talking to herself. She was about to fall from the stairs. I quickly got her by her Waist and pulled her towards me. I saw those cute little eyes. Damn she is beautiful. She was  shocked.

"Oh I am so sorry , I didn't mean to fall intentionally" She said while tucking her eyes to the floor. Her voice is like mmmmmm . I want to hear it everyday.
"It's alright are you ok" I asked her Nervously.
"I am fine, thanks " She said with a smile. The smile that I crave for.
"You are welcome by the way I am Chrystiane Luke" I said to her making an eye contact.
"I am Jonah Daniels " She said while setting her glasses.
The bell rung. Damn why does this always happens to me. I didn't wanted this Moment to end.
"I have to go, see you around " She said while tugging her bag closer to her shoulder.
"Ok..... Jonah" I said to her and she left for her class. Her name sounds so awesome.

Jonah , no matter what I will Make you MINE.

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝙉𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀  ✌️

- 𝘽𝙔 𝙆𝘼𝙄