Jonah's POV

Oh boy that was so not fu*king good. Chrystiane was the one who bought me to the Infirmary room. It was so cute yet caring to bring me here. Oh damn that just wants me to go and hug him. No I am not going to do that. That would be way too much. He will think that I am peculiar. I have to Thank Him but how???

Yes!!!!!!!!!
I remember that I stained his shirt when he carried me here. I'll just buy him another shirt and gift him. That's it. But how the hell am I supposed to give him. Meanwhile Amita came in the ward.

"Ayo, I Got some pizza" She said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah sure" I said.

"What are you thinking ; oh wait I am sure that it's about that christy guy huh" She said while smirking.
Oh boy she knows.

"Ummm yeah" I said while eating my Pizza.
She didn't said anything. But I knew something was going on. Until someone barged in the ward.
Shoot! It was Rayna. She was looking like she cried for long. She had no makeup which made her look like a Actual Witch. If it was not my Intelligence to recognize her ; I would have called Hansel And Gretel to hunt her down.

"Bit*h why would you do that huh, why would you destroy my makeup and my car" She screamed at me.

"You Wh*re , what are you talking about? " Amita said while glaring at her.

"This Bit*h she came my home last night and destroyed my stuff" She said to me. I saw Amita balling her hand into fists and punched Rayna. She punched her like 4-5 times. I pulled out my IV and ran towards them. I pulled Amita back by her Torso. Rayna got up , she came towards me and was about to slap me. I was waiting for that Sting but it didn't work. I saw Chrystiane holding her Hand back. I was shocked that he was giving her Death Glare that he only gave when he was about beat the shit outta the person he is glaring at.

"Get your burger bun @ss outta here before I turned them into Flat Bread" He said in a serious Tone. I almost choked after hearing that from him. She left with a busted nose and a black eye. Than I bust out in laughter and I saw Amita also laughing at him.

"Did I said something wrong " He said while rubbing his Mane. Then he realized what he said. He started laughing with us. We all were staring at each other like we were Monkeys. I never saw Chrystiane laughing especially in front of me.

He gaved me a tight smile before leaving those Yellow Roses and Choclates on the Night stand. Those were my Favorite Choclates.

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀
𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

- 𝘽𝙔 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼