Chrystiane's POV

I woke up in the morning thinking about Jonah. I was feeling sad because today was weekend. I could not see My baby. I bathed and decided to play Minecraft.

I played it for like 2 hrs. I got bored so I decided to go to McDonald's Drive Thru. I took my Ferrari
Baby and drove it to McDonald's Drive thru but there was such a long line. Then I plan to go for McDonald's which is in Carlisle Mall. I went there and saw there weren't a lot of people. I went into McDonald's food court. I sat there on the table watching TikToks.

Later on i saw a Karen fighting for food. I couldn't do anything but ignore. I saw Jonah sitting in the nearby table. She was staring at me. I was kinda nervous but i just wanted to stare into those Brown eyes. There was pure innocence in her eyes. I decided to cut it off by going near her table. I went near her. We talked for long and had some food. When came to that it was hoodie. Plus it was men's hoodie and was double of her size. I thought it was for her Father but then I realized that her father is more like wearing t shirt and formals. Then for whom she bought. I was Jealous. We went to bowling ball court. I tripped over my shoelaces. I fell on my face. Jonah started laughing and I was feeling so satisfied with that. She laughed because of me. We played bowling ball and had fun. It was getting dark so decided to drop her at her house. She said that her Driver Frank will drop her but I started whining. She giggled and sat in my car. The question was still in my mind that for whom was that hoodie for. I was still jealous. I wanted to ask her that for whom she bought that hoodie. I dropped her at her house and made sure that she properly reached inside her house. I saw her turning on her bedroom's light. I was relieved. I went home and I was thinking about her. I wanted to spend more time with her. I loved every single moment that we had today. I jumped on my bed out of happiness. But still that question was in my mind. I slept pretty late while thinking about her.

Vote
Share
Comment

-By Bora