Jonah's POV

*Gift for love*

Today is Sunday so probably Amita is going to drag me to the mall to buy Chris a gift. I have seen him wearing Hoodies more than Normal Shirt. I was thinking about my Chris until Amita Called me.

Font - Amita
Font - Jonah

Hey babes, what are you doing??

Oh nothing , are you ready for mall?

Yeah totally, Let's meet at Carlisle Mall.

Ok see you.

She hung up. I wore my outfit. It was black jeans and a Oversized Hoodie. I went to Carlisle's and  Groups Mall. I spotted Amita getting irritated by a guy. I called her as if she would need any advance help as she was 5th floor and I was 3rd floor. She said that act as if you are my girlfriend. I was kinda feeling different but it was alright. I went near and whisper yelled.
"Baby" I whisper yelled.
"Hey honey you came, I was waiting for you" She said while getting mad.
"Sorry bub" I said. The pervy left.
We bust into laughter. We went to Men's Clothes shop. We were greeted formally by the Manager. I asked if there was something casual wear for men. He asked me casually  that for whom I was buying as if he was flirting with me. I was going to say a friend but I was cut off by Amita saying that I am buying it for my boyfriend. Sadness washed over his face. I bought the off black hoodie with Strips design. We went to food court. I was kinda feeling nervous for how to give Chris this Hoodie. We sat in food court. I was bored because there was a Karen Fight going on.

I was feeling irritated by that fight. She was making a scene. Until my eyes met familiar ones. I saw that Chrystiane was sitting on table nearby the TV which was sticked to the wall. We saw each other and that moment was indescribable. We both were just staring into each other's soul. I didn't want that moment to end. But the Karen started screaming . Even the cops were fed up of her. Chrystiane got up from his table and came near me.
"Hey Jonah" He said. My name sounds so different when it comes from his mouth.
"Hey Chris.. I mean Chrystiane" I said waving at him.

"It's ok you can call me Chris" He said assuring me.

"So what are you doing here" He said continuing.

"Oh nothing just came here for buying some stuff" I said while hiding my nervousness.

"Really what did you got" He said.

"Oh nothing just a hoodie " I said.

" Wait it's a men's hoodie plus it's double of your size" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok so what would you like" He said.

"Don't worry, Amita has already ordered for me what about you"  I said

"Ok I'll get something for myself" He said.

I nodded. He went and came back and sat beside me. I was already so nervous by his presence and plus he was sitting near me. Amita came and was kinda surprised by him. We ate until Amita got a call. She said that she has to go because of her brother isn't well. I told her that just call me if she needs anything. She left me with Chris. We were just walking silently. Until he broke the silence.

"Hey can we go to balling court" He said.

"Ok sure" I said.

He nodded. We went there. He tooked the bowling ball and tripped over his shoe laces. I laughed while he was lying on ground. I helped him get up. We both started laughing by the way he fell. We had fun whole day. It was the best weekend ever. He asked if he want to drop me since it was getting dark. I told him that I'll call Frank (driver) to pick me up. He started whining like a kid. I gave up and sat in his car. We reached home. I bidded him bye. I went inside my house. I locked the door. And took a second to realize that I spended my whole day with the guy whom I love. I drank hot water before sleeping. I practically threw myself on bed. I covered myself in Duvet. I giggled softly thinking about him and drifted off.

Vote
Share
Comment

-By Bora.