Andrew's POV

(  if you don't know him, refer the new cast chapter )
Haaaaah!!!!!! Finally my new modified car is done. Damn that customer was rich. I got 9000 dollars for his car. Oh hiya. I am Andrew Blake. The jock aka Mr.Right of every girl in college but my eyes are set on the new girl aka Amita. Damn she is so awesome. I had a lot of hook ups but those girls think that we can go further. I stopped doing hook ups 1 and a half year back exactly before graduating high school. I live alone.My so called decent parents they don't live with me.  They were never beside me. My dad lives in Turkey and my Mom lives in India. It's actually pretty good place to live. I am not on the good side of My family.

Talking about Amita she is like
"big bang good I am a bad bitch" Like seriously I saw her punching the hell outta Rayna. I saw her first time when she came into college with her Bike.

She was looking so badass in that

She was looking so badass in that. I have seen girls sitting on the backseat of the bike with there man but I never saw a girl driving a bike. I mean I know we are modern but still.

Maybe she has a baby face but like OMG she is cute

Maybe she has a baby face but like OMG she is cute. I have only seen her from far away but I have to make a move before anyone else does. I'll go Yandere if she is not mine. No I can't hurt her.

( Don't worry he won't )