pt | 01

"You're great, Y/N! Your dancing is best but it became best of best every comeback you made. Still improving everytime we met. Tell me, Y/N. Tell me your secret."

I just let out a giggle, still catching my breath.

"Well, thank you unnie. I don't know what happened, it's just I really am into music. Dancing through every beat is like heaven," I responded with a sweet smile.

"You're right. Dancing with the beat made euphoric feeling," my dance instructor nodded, "You got the steps perfectly. I just taught it to you minutes ago!" she exclaimed.

"It's been 3 hours, unnie," I chuckled.

"But it feels like a minute," she huffed.

I just giggled at her and drank some water. We talked about the dance and the back up dancers. I'll be meeting them again tomorrow for the final arrangement.

"Just prepare for tomorrow, sweetie. Bye Y/N!"

I waved at her and she left. I sighed and turned the music on again. I danced the choreography a couple of times. I love the steps.

When I felt like stopping, I turned the music off and the lights of the dance room. I closed the door and made my way to my studio.

I freshen myself by taking a quick shower and dressed up in an oversized hoodie which is one of my collection. I took a seat at the swivel chair of my studio and started to make more music. I played piano random songs of BTS.

Yes! I maybe an idol but the fact won't change. The fact that I'm still their big fan. A biggest fan.

I auditioned to Bighit because I really want to see them. They are my inspiration. They are the reason why I'm here now.

I debuted 2 years ago. And surprisingly, I had a bunch of fans since pre-debut. Until I debuted, I already had million of fans. They support me and love me so much. They love the music I made for them. Music that inspires them just like BTS did to me.

I couldn't explain the feeling when I first took a step on this big building. The first move I made on stage when my debut was held. The first shoot for my concept photos and my first music video. The first time I played with music in my own studio. The first time I sang in the recording room. My first concert where the arena was filled with screaming fans. When I sketched my fandom's lightstick. When I finally held it.

It was a euphoric feeling. When your fans screams in joy just when you sang your first line. When you perform on stage. I couldn't forget those days.

And here I am! Just because of BTS.

Speaking of them, the main purpose I entered the Kpop world was to meet them and I really did but just in a short time with all the cameras set on us.

When they welcomed me in the family, that was the first time I saw them and shook hands with them. I don't wanna let go of their hands but I have too. Cameras were focused on us.

I barely see them. Just a glance of them from a far when they were here in the building.

At first, I thought I have the chance to be with them but no. It was not that easy.

When they were here in the building or when they had free time roaming around, my schedules were busy. Photoshoots, music video shootings, interviews, comebacks, stage performances, fan meetings, weekly idol shows and many more.

When I was free and had nothing to do, BTS were busy. They were in a tour or some idols schedule that had to deal with.

I barely see them. Only from a far. Just a glance.

I realized, I was still the fan from before, cheering them through my phone. But I didn't lose hope that I will have some time with them, not as idols but as ordinary people too.

.*.*.*.°.°.°.°.

I made my way to the first floor to meet my manager, Eunlie.

"Y/N, there you are!"

I turned around and face Eunlie. I smiled at her, "Hi, unnie!"

"You're going home now, right?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Then let's go."

We went to the back door and waited for the van to pick us up. When it arrived, we immediately went in and drove off.

During the ride, Eunlie explained to me about the busy schedules I have the day after tomorrow.

When the van stop to where my house is, I went out and gave them a wave and immediately run inside my house.

They offered me to live in a dorm but I declined. It'll still be lonely. I don't have groupmates to live with. I debuted as a solo artist. So, I insisted to live in my house. The house was so secret. I don't want paparazzi to know where I live. They're terrifying.

I took a long warm shower and prepared something to eat for dinner. Eunlie said I should stay fit for my up-coming music videos.

When I was done, I washed my dishes and climbed upstairs to my room.

I slammed myself on the soft comforting mattress and groaned.

My eyes slowly closed and I drifted to sleep.

Good night AUs!
Good night BTS,
Good night world!

..··°°

I don't know much about the idol life but I'll try my best to make this story somewhat like reality♡