pt | 11

I was in the middle of the show when a staff handed me a bouquet of pink roses. My brows furrowed as my hand slowly reached the flowers. I was about to ask the staff but it left real quick. The camera was set on me.

"Oooh, have a secret admirer?" The host giggled.

I huffed at him and examined the flower.

"I... Who?" I asked.

Hangjun laughed at my expression.

"I should ask that question. Who is it, AG? Oii, Aus, your mother of goodness has a secret admirer. Someone really gave it to you in the middle of the show, eh?"

I frowned, "Yah! No, I mean, I don't know. Maybe just a fan, cheering me up."

"Yeah, right," Hangjun giggled, "Anyway, your song with Yoongi went very trending. All of the people talked about it. I admit, that collaboration is legendary. I heard that song everywhere."

I smiled sweetly at that, "Thank you."

We talked about stuffs like what Idols life is and ended up asking some questions I didn't expressed in my whole 2 years of being an artist.

"I noticed no one asked you this question," he straighten his posture and looked at me curiosly.

God, what will it be?

"Who inspired you to enter Kpop industry?"

My throat went dry as I heard it. I bit my lip and smiled genuinely. I think there was no point on hiding it. BTS already knew that I am their fan, thanks to Yoongi.

"I was inspired by BTS."

He looked surprised then surpressed a smile.

"How?"

"I was so bored at that time and searched for interesting songs to listen, as you know, I'm obsessed with music. Then the song 'Attack on Bangtan' captured my sight. I clicked it and I was surprised when it was just days since it was released. Then boom! I nod my head to the beat and you know the lyrics? It was so inspiring. So, I collected all of their fresh released albums and listened. The songs made me shiver and emotional. Even if the beat was hiphop form, my heart cried out," I explained.

Hangjun smiled amused and let me continued.

"I searched their group and gathered informations. I stayed awake all night, determined to know about the group named Bangtan Sonyeondan. I also cried my eyes out when I found out about their struggles. They went through a lot," I sighed, flashing the memory my tears rolled down as I read.

"I supported them, until now. I was just so amazed that after they were criticized, humilated, accused. After they dropped to the ground, that their minds told them to stop and quit, they still stood up. They rose up from the mud and cleaned their selves with legendary success. They are strong and brave. They faced all the problems, together, as a group. They continued walking on their path, holding each other's hand. Smiled at each other and gave their members hope and strengthen their faith. Saying, 'We can do this guys, just believe in yourself'. Their campaign for inspiring everyone to love themselves. God, I felt so soft. And now, they were shining. They made it to the top. Even how hard and risky the stairs were, they still continued to rise and now, what a legend they are?"

I felt my tears escaping from my eyes. A staff gave me a tissue. I wiped my tears and blinked some away.

"I love them. I love their group. I love how they made each other strong. I love their songs, and I promise, I will support them till my last breath."

Hangjun clapped his hands and cooed. I smiled at him. Even the staffs smiled at what I've said.

"That was very heart melting, Y/N," Hangjun smiled.

I giggled and played with the petals of the flower.

"As what I also noticed, lot of people were inspired by BTS. And you, you made me inspired by your words too."

"Thank you. They're the reason why I am here now."

The interview went well. I also felt overwhelmed. I was just nervous what will BTS say about it. I hope they didn't watch. No way they won't watch. I was part of their family now and they welcomed me warmly and said that they will support me too.

I was just curious what will Yoongi say. Surely, he'll tease me about it like how he teased me about being a fan of them.

I was playing with the flowers as Hangjun spoke. My sight captured the small card that was sticked with the flowers. I curiously opened it up to find out who gave me this flower in the middle of the show.

My eyes widen when I read it.

~*~

Wish you all the luck, Y/N. Take care♡

Yoongi;)

~*~