pt | 18

It was the last week of our rest. The guys spent their week with their family. I wanted to go back to Daegu to spend my time with my family but Yoongi didn't want to go to Daegu. It felt lonely if he was the only one remained here so I joined him.

It was a cold night of Autumn. I went to the veranda of the dorm and sat on the chair. I was in two hoodies but it still felt freezingly cold. My mind just wanted to relax in the balcony with the night wind hitting my face.

I felt someone wrapped my body with blanket. I looked up and my eyes met with Yoongi. He smiled down at me and sat on the chair across me. He placed two mugs of hot chocolate and black coffee on the coffee table.

"Is that one for me?" I asked, pointing at the chocolate one.

He rolled his eyes, "No, I'll give it to a ghost."

I smiled and grabbed the hot coffee. My palm felt relaxed at the heat of the mug. I sipped it slowly while staring at nowhere.

"Why didn't you go home and have time with your family?" He asked.

"I don't want to leave a baby here," I mumbled, "Because I know that you'll just dig your head on bed and refused to move even if your tummy growls."

"Aww, you're caring about me?"

I scoffed, "I just felt pity for people being lazy."

He scowled.

"I can drive you to Daegu," he suggested.

"That's great. And you'll go straight to your family," I smiled.

He sighed, "I don't wanna go home yet."

I nodded and took a sip.

"You can stay in the house. My parents will surely welcome you."

"No, I want to stay here."

"Aish, just accept it. I'll feel guilty if I leave you here. Please," I puppy eyed.

He sighed and smiled, "You should visit your family. I'll drive you there if you want."

I nodded and sipped the coffee. I was staring at nowhere when a thought flashed my mind. I smiled at Yoongi.

"Then drive me to Daegu."

He smiled at me and nodded.

*.*.Next day*..*~

The ride to Daegu was very fun. We blasted the music and sang our lungs out. We shared stories and got to know each other more. We shared funny stories and laughed our intestines out.

"I have one," I giggled.

"Hit me."

"It was midnight when a drunken man passed a very haunted big tree on his way. He looked up and saw a lady in white with very long hair, hung herself on a thin branch, her piercing eyes stared down at him. The drunken man climbed the tree and wrapped his arms around the same branch with the lady in white in front of him."

Yoongi gasped, "What? I'll definitely lost my sanity in that situation."

"Scary, right? Then, the lady in white slowly moved towards the man and uncovered her face. She said, 'Move, the branch will break. You're too heavy'."

We laughed.

"Damn you, Y/N," he shook his head.

I just giggled.

After a few hours of driving, we arrived at Daegu. The sun was already setting. I told him the location of my house and he drove there. As we arrived, my dad was already outside the gate, waiting for us. He opened the gate and Yoongi parked the car inside.