pt | 17

I flinched when I heard a knock on the door. I exhaled and opened it. Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk was standing there with a playful smile. They entered my room without permission, as they always do. I sighed.

They jumped up and down on my bed. I glared at them and folded my arms on my chest.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

I rolled my eyes. They stopped and sat in weird positions. I stared at them as they stared back intently. I glared at them and they glared back.

"Okay, what did you guys ate and you're acting like this?"

They smiled.

"Crocodile soup," Taehyung cheered and dashed out the room.

"I felt like a babysitter of an unknown creature lost on Earth," Jeongguk murmured while exiting the room.

"He's my best friend but I'm still confused on how we got friend," Jimin mumbled and laid on my bed.

"Seriously?" I groaned and pulled him away, "I wanna sleep. Go away."

He pouted and sat up. He examined me head to toe then smiled psychopathly.

"You look like a creep. Stop that."

"So..." he smiled and stared at me zealously, "How was the time with Yoongi?"

Blood rushed through my neck and ears. I huffed at him.

"It was okay," I mumbled.

"Eh? Gosh, Y/N, I live my whole life to detect something suspicious. You have a crush on him, don't you?"

I furrowed my brows and shook my head, "No, how can you say that?"

"I'm not fool, Y/N. I have an ability to sense something no one noticed yet. The way you locked your gaze at him when we eat. The way you smiled at him like a creep that I didn't ever saw you smile like that at us. Aish, bingo! I caught you," he giggled.

I fluttered at that. Everyone knows Jimin's ability. But, why me?

"Your silence made my suspicion grew wider," he giggled, "Your secret is safe with me, Y/N. Don't worry."

And with that, he jumped out of my bed and bounced away. I gasped and chased after him.

"Jimin oppa!"

As I stepped out of the room, the guys stared at me on the living room. Jimin smiled cheekily at me.

"What do you want, Y/N?" He asked wickedly.

I groaned and pressed my index finger on my lips as a sign to shush him. He nodded with his cheeky smile. I was about to go back to my room when someone called.

"Join us here, Y/N. We're watching a movie," Yoongi said.

I bit my lower lip and turned to them. He smiled at me and shoved Jimin on the side and patted the space beside him. Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line but in a teasing way and wiggled his brows. I rolled my eyes at him and sat beside Yoongi.

The movie went well. Seokjin cooked for lunch and we ate. Jimin washed the dishes and I helped him.

"Don't talk to anyone about that," I mumbled.

He laughed, "Aww, you're pleading."

I shot him a glare and huffed.

"So, you didn't join us for that walk on purpose."

"Sounds like that."

"You're unbelievable," I murmured.

"What are you whispering there?" Hoseok walked up.

I shook my head but Jimin smiled at him. I splashed him water and glared.

"Nothing," Jimin chuckled.

.*.*.^.~.*.~

I sat on the floor of the living room and read the book I read days ago. I leaned my back on the couch's leg and crossed my legs.

I heard a giggle from behind and it turned into laughter. I turned around and hugged the book securely, widen my eyes in shock.

"A fanfiction of me?" Yoongi laughed.

I blinked at him. Nervousness poured on me as my lips began to tremble.

"Y-you..."

"That's why you're too protective to that book," he laughed.

I glared at him. I hated myself but I hated him too for sneaking around.

"So, am I your bias?" He chuckled.

I huffed at him and stood up. I gave him an icy glare but he just laughed. It felt useless.

"I hate you," I uttered out.

I marched to my room and shut the door. I squealed in annoyance inside and threw the book out of nowhere.

A knock was heard on the door. I huffed and opened it. I rolled my eyes at Yoongi who tried to contain his self not to squeak a laughter.

"What?" I asked bluntly.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "I was just surprised."

I scowled, "My eyes just caught that book in a bookstore. It has a nice story so I picked it and bought."

He chuckled, "Eh?"

I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

"You look cute reading books like that," he said with a smile.

My face grew red and bit my smile.

"Can I see it? We'll read it," he smiled.

I pouted and picked the book on the floor. I shyly dusted it and handed it to him. He smiled and dragged me to the living room. We sat on the carpeted floor and leaned our backs on the couch. He chuckled while staring at the cover. Well, it was a fanfiction of him so he will be the one on the cover.

"Aish," I huffed and flipped it open.

He laughed and we read.

~*~.*#

Seven chapters in a row!