pt | 15

The concert started and the stadium was filled with screaming. At the first line of the song was sang, fans already lost their voices. BTS danced and sang in full energy.

And here I am, jumping and singing along. Singing the lines at the top of my lungs. Waving my Armybombs here and there. My back-ups also enjoyed and danced.

The three of us were wearing black shirt with words printed in bold 'BTS 4ever ARMY'. I paired it with black ripped fitted jeans and a jean army printed jacket. I wore my Van headband while holding two Armybomb.

I was just lucky that no one recognized me. Well, that was not a problem. Armys welcomed me warm-heartedly at the day of the interview when I spilled my love for the band.

The three of us were not VIP. We were located at the very center and deep part of the crowd. I wanted to experience how it felt when your eyes captured the seven guys dancing and singing on stage and the lights that surrounded them.

We took some pictures with the lights around us for remembrance.

"Love you so bad, love you so bad~"

The stadium was filled with screaming as Jeongguk showed his abs. I even hit Hanmi because of that.

The concert went great as I always expected. It was legendary!

At their last bow, they exited the stage. I wanted it to last more but what could I do?

I smiled as the crowd slowly exited too. I have nothing to do with my money yet since I already bought everything I dreamed, so I gave BTS's manager to treat the boys. I knew that they're billionaires but I just wanted to express my support for them like the way they cheered me from the day I moved in with them.

The twins and I exited with the crowd. They dropped me at the dorm and drove off. I entered the dorm with a wide smile painted on my face. The sound of the crowd and the blasting music were still ringing in my head.

I went to my room and took a shower. I plopped down my bed and stared at the ceiling. My smile was still there. A contented smile. Happiness still washed over me.

I kept thinking and recalling the event earlier until I fell asleep.

~*.*.*.*~.*

I got up early in the morning. I went out of my room, still rubbing my eyes. I made my way to each member's room. I peeked inside and steady and peaceful breathing welcomed me. They were sleeping peacefully. I was so sure they were so tired.

I went to the kitchen and made delicious breakfast. I prepared the table and sat on my spot. I waited for them to wake up and enter the room.

Seokjin was the first to woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he entered the kitchen. He stared at me and the table, still half-sleep.

"Good morning," he mumbled in his morning voice.

I smiled at him, "Good morning, oppa. Come and have breakfast. I know you all are tired."

He smiled, sat across me and fished some pancake and syrup. I prepared for his coffee and placed it on his side. He thanked me and I sat on the counter stool again.

One by one, the guys came and ate for breakfast. All of them are already in the kitchen except one.

Min Yoongi.

The guys didn't bother to call him as they all knew that he's scary when you woke him up. They already finished eating and Taehyung washed the dishes.

"Finally, time for rest!" They cheered.

I smiled at them.

Namjoon went straight to his room. Seokjin went to grocery. Hoseok watched movie in the living room. Taehyung and Jeongguk played videogames. Jimin was here beside me, bubbling.

"And you know what? The air of Busan really welcomed me. I walked around the town and it made me feel relaxed. I hope I can visit there again," he ended.

"From the way you're talking, I wanted to visit there too," I smiled.

"Really? Aww, I will tour you around."

"Sure."

My head turned to the side as I felt another presence. A guy who was wearing a black oversized shirt and a sweatpants, rubbing his eyes, yawning.

"Finally, you're awake. Let's go for a walk, Yoongi hyung," Jimin called.

Yoongi snapped his head at us and smiled at me, "I'm too lazy for that, Jim."

"Hyuuung, please. I want to buy a hoodie," Jimin pouted.

"Can't change my mind, Chim. I'm still sleepy," Yoongi groaned.

"Umm, can I come too? I think I need to buy a pair of slippers," I mumbled.

"Of course," Yoongi immediately responded.

"So, only Y/N can change your mind? Wow," Jimin said, amused.

"Shut up, Chim," Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

I smiled as he left but it turned into confused look when Jimin snapped his head at my direction with a teasing smile.

"What?"

He just grinned psychopathly and shook his head.