♥♥♥ Seto Kaiba X Diana Muto ♥♥♥

As everyone gathered for the finals of the Battle City tournament, they noticed a new figure enter through the gate of the unfinished stadium that belonged to none other than Yugi's older sister, Diana Muto

Mai, tea, tristan, duke, joey, yugi, serenity,
kaiba and mokuba start smiling upon seeing her without the others noticing.
Yugi: sis? What are you doing here?
Mai: wait...i know her...

Diana: GOOD EVENING SETO *laughs out before showing him the rock n roll finger sign*

Kaiba: *smirks* good to see you again Diana.
Yugi: Kaiba...you and my sister know each other?
Mokuba: what does it look like, of course they do. *smiles as he tries not to run over and hug her*

Diana's outfit: 

Diana: Hey Mokie, short as usual I see *jokes as she skips over to hug his brother*

Mokuba pouts but is soon smiling again while his older brother hugs the female back.

Diana: Sorry shrimp, but I don't think you and my brother will get taller than me. So enjoy the attention while you can with the sizer you have *sys as she leans down to press a kiss to Mokuba's cheek*

Mokuba: hey, stop calling me short. *pouts then smiles over again*
Yugi: Um Diana, how do you both know each other?

Diana: Seth hired me as a secretary, and over time we started spending a lot of time together. I may be one of the few people he considers a friend. After all, he is my best friend in the world and I am his rock and roll secretary. Roland almost had a heart attack when he saw me wearing this kind of outfits at work.

Mokuba: its was pretty funny. *says remembering that*
mai, tea, tristan, duke, joey, yugi, serenity: Best friends with Kaiba...seriously?

Diana: Tell me about it Seto was laughing madly for half an hour while replaying the video from the employees who were just starstruck

Mokuba: i know right.
Kaiba: a day we won't soon forget.

Diana: Like the day you walked into a meeting with ripped jeans and a hard rock t-shirt along with leather spiked bracelets and a choker

Mokuba: *burst out laughing* and who made him wear those cloths?

Diana: Nobody. He just wanted to show me that investors wouldn't be impressed even if he came in completely naked while they were talking about money.

Kaiba: that's right.
Mokuba: anyway i'm surprised Yugi and others are so quiet.
Kaiba: your right Mokuba, for once i don't mind them shutting up for once.

Diana: By the way, you owe me $5000 for loosing a bet. As you can see, my hair has been bleached for 2 months without coloring to maintain the color.

mai, tea, tristan, duke, joey, yugi, serenity: 5000?!
Kaiba: how could i forget.

Diana: Pay up then *says as she holds out her hand*