♥♥♥ Duel City Blimp Love ♥♥♥

As everyone finally made it at the stadium which was still under construction, they froze in position as Kaiba announced that a few people were still missing which was goingto cause a slight delay to their duels

So far Mai, Tristan, Mokuba, Kaiba, Bakura, Serenity and Yugi are all present there.
Joey: Oh Come, you have to be kidding me.
Serenity: easy Joey.
Mai: your sisters right.
Tristan: theirs no point in getting worked up or mad.

Tristan: Who are we waiting for anyways?
Bakura: My guess are two girls

Joey: Two Girls?
Yugi: how did you figure that Bakura? *asks curious as Yami has appeared beside him in his spirit form*

Bakura: Are you serious? Yugi this is your own older sister we are talking about here

Yugi: *face palms* Oh yeah...
Yami: how can that slip your mind? *asks yugi with an amused look knowing only Yugi can hear him*

Bakura: And besides Tea's sister is also coming to support her . I even heard Kaiba allowed Diana to bring her friend along after she kept nagging him till he gave in

Yugi and yami: *chuckle* that sounds like her alright.
Tea: wait...My Sisters coming? How can i not know that?
Mai: Tea...your sister didn't tell you she would be coming?
Tea: that's what i'm saying Mai. Normally she tells me a lot of things.

Kaiba however just rolls his eyes at that befoe noticing two female figures making their way towards them in the distance

Mokuba: and i think here they come now. *says as he Notices the two female figures as well*

Not too long after that as they got close Kaiba was finally sure that the two women were of course Diana Muto and Jessica Gardner

That's also when Yami takes over from Yugi and meet his sister halfway, takes in his arms, hugging her tightly and starts kissing her all over her face.
everyone seeing this eyes widen not having expected that to happen.
Jessica: *giggles* Quit the welcome your getting Diana. *says from beside them*

Diana: Ohh trust me. This is not as bad as it is most of the time I go missing *says between giggles as she hugs her brother back*

Jessica: i can see that by the smile on your face.
Bakura: Tea?
Tristan: shouldn't you greet your sister as well?
Tea: i will once she gets here.

Shortly after that Diana and Yami walked towards the others with Jessica before Diana pulled away and walked towards Kaiba

Jessica: so do i get a hug as well? *asks with a smirk looking at her sister once she reaches her*
Tea: of course you do. *says throwing her arms around Jessica*
Kaiba: good to see you made it Diana.
Mokuba: *nods* why are you two so late? *asks curious*

Diana: We ran into the rare hunters and had to fight them off *says as she stops before Kaiba*

everyone: what?!
Yami: are you two okay? *asks still in control of Yugi's body looking at both females with worry*
at the same time Tea is checking her sister for injuries while Kaiba is doing the same to Diana.
Jessica: yeah, were okay.

Diana: And sorry we didn't call *says as she shows Kaibe her broken phone* but you were right I should have got a new one while I could

Kaiba: *sighs* well its a good thing i have one extra with me today. *says taking out and showing the extra phone he has on him* here, use this one.
Yami: its good that the both of you are okay.
Tea: *nods* i'm really glad as well.
Joey: those rare hunters. *growls out*

Diana: Thanks Seto... Hold on a minute wasn't this the phone you said was sold out when I went to buy it for my birthday?

Seto: *chuckles* yes, that's right i bought this one just in case. *smiles*