♥♥♥ Seto Kaiba X Diana Wheeler ♥♥♥

Shortly after an arguement between Diana and Joey to which the whole blimp population was witness to Diana ran off to her room and hid under the covers to cry over the fact that Joey thought she was a bitchto Tea and Serenity, Seto Kaiba followed the girl wanting to see how shewas since she was the only person he would ever call his friend.
Joey also followed after he saw Kaiba going after Diana, expecting trouble but instead only saw the unpredictable thing when he rounded the corner just as Kayba sat on the bed and tried to make Diana talkto him.
Kaiba: Come on Diane please! Talk to me baby girl *begs as he wipes Diana's tears as soon as she moves between his arms from under the covers*
Diana: I really want to kill him at this point Seto *says between sobs as she hides her face in his chest* What the hell did I do wrong? I'm not suppose to like every looser that walks around his flying shit of a self now do I?

Kaiba: i know how you feel, you did nothing wrong and no you don't have to like everyone one that hangs out with the biggest idiot in the whole world. *says hugging her tight and close*

Diana: I really don't know what he expects from me sometimes. I'm not a half-wit like them after all and I never will be. Those kind of women are bellow my intelligence *says as she lay down in his arms with her head against his shoulder*

Kaiba: i wouldn't be surprised if people saw and starting thinking you are my sister and not Wheelers. If anything your acting much more like a Kaiba. *says with a small smirk*

Diana: Just because he's my brother that doesn't mean I'm anything like him *says before looking up at him* And maybe I would have prefered if I was your sister instead

Kaiba: that is true, i know i wouldn't mind that and Mokuba wouldn't either.
Meanwhile Joey is glaring at Kaiba feeling even more anger rise in him at what he hears and sees

Diana: Yeah but that doesn't sound right tho *says as she closes her eyes while feeling him slidding under the covers*

Kaiba: what i mean is that something like this wouldn't happen if you were my sister.

Diana: You are still my best friend tho and you have every right to say anything to him as I do

Kaiba: *smiles* we'll always be best and close friends. Of course, i don't hold back cuz he says whatever comes to his very small mind. *says hoping to maybe get a giggle, chuckle or even just a smile from her*

Diana smiles in return tho before moving up and pressing her lips to his right cheek

Kaiba smiles more and blushes lightly.
Joey lets out a growl and balls his hands into fits having a death glare aimed at Rich boy.

Diana: You know I really love you right now Seto *says as she rubs her nose against his*

Kaiba: Of cource i do, I love you to. *says eskimo kissing her back*
Joey: *his eyes widen upon hearing it* That does it. *growls as he comes out of his hiding stop and stomps over without even bothering to knock

Diana giggles in return tho as her snake around Kaiba's waist, not even caring to look who walked in her room

Joey: what the heck sis?! *yells stomping over*
Kaiba: what do you want now you barking chiwawa. *asks not even looking at him*
Joey: *growls* i told you i'm not a Chiwawa.

Diana: You sound like one tho

Joey: *shifts his glare to Diana* What are you doing with rich boy? How can you love someone like him? If anything you should be hanging with us not with him. *growls again while pointing at Kaiba*
Kaiba: listen here mut, she can hang with anyone she wants to, your not her boss. *returns the glare*

Diana: Yeah and besides your friends are not the kind of people I want to be seen with

Joey: Excuse me? How dare you talk like that about MY friends.
Kaiba: *smirks* truth hurts.
Joey: Shut up rich boy. This is between me and my sister.
Kaiba: Not anymore, your yelling at my best friend and i wont have that.