♥♥♥ Seto Kaiba X Diana Kaiba ♥♥♥

As the gang battled their way to escape the virtual world they noticed a girl they had never seen before watching them from the side but every time one of them stepped towards her, she disappeared till Noah lost to the Pharaoh and Kaiba also took a step towards her. However this time as soon as she started to step back Kaiba rushed forward to grab her hand and move to his knees while she tripped to her own

Kaiba: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry *says his eyes welling up with tears while he refuses to let go of the girls hand*

Joey: Who is that girl?
Mokuba: She's our adoptive sister

the gang: wait what, adoptive sister?!

the girl: why are you doing this? You never wanted me in your life

Kaiba: No, I don't wanna lose you again... I was wrong I do need you.

Noah: She's my sister however

Kaiba: not for long, she's coming back home with us.
Noah: and what makes you think she even wants to go with you?

the girl: I don't want to

Noah: see, she'll be staying here with me. *smirks*
Kaiba: Diana please, do you really like living in a virtual world instead of the real world?

Diana: My little brother didn't do anything wrong. You were the one who said you didn't want me around and wanted the past to be forgotten

Kaiba: I was wrong and I realized it too late, can't you see Noah has done the exact same to you as he did to Mokuba, he's put nothing but lies in your head. You belong with me and Mokuba, we need you and I'll do anything to right my wrongs. I ask for one chance to prove it.

Diana: You said I meant nothing to you before millions of people. How are you going to fix that?

Kaiba: however I can, I swear I'll fix my mistake.

Diana: You betrayed me once. How are you soo sure you will not do it again?

Kaiba: I won't, I ask you to trust me. I know I don't deserve it after what I did but I really want to fix it but if it does happen again you can do to me what I did to you in front of millions of people.

Diana: I just wanted you to like me. I never wanted to be a piece of trash to you. I was really happy when dad said we will have new family members but I never expected I was going to be washed out and left without what I earned. I mean I owned a dream house on the beach and out of no where you sold it without even asking who it belonged to and even if I do return. Where do you expect me to live?

Kaiba: with me and Mokuba.

Diana: That was never my home *says trying to pull her hand back*

Kaiba: i can get back what belonged to you then you can live there if don't want to live with us.

Diana: I don't want to come back

Kaiba: what do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want or ask I'm begging you...

Tristan: I don't get it. He's giving her a lot of choices and she still won't come back with him.
Yami: Diana is emotionally hurt Tristan. The answer is quite simple. According to her, she has no family in our world, she owns nothing and there are no people who love her and her want to return.

Mokuba: I do...I want my sister back

Diana: Let me go

Kaiba: No, if I do you'll disappear forever and I can't lose you again.
Mokuba: We love you Diana please come home.

Diana: I told you... I don't belong there *says as she tears up and growls in return*

Joey: just let her go rich boy, she clearly doesn't wants to leave.

Yami: Diana if you stay they will delete you

Tristan: i don't know about you but i rather not get deleted.

Yami: Kaiba don't give up and pull her back in

Kaiba: How? She hates me if you haven't noticed.

Yami: She thinks you hate her and that you pity her
Diana: He does

Kaiba: I don't, how can I when I'm literally sitting on my knees begging you to change your mind and I don't pity you at all...how can I...when your much better than I can ever be.

Diana: Why are you doing this now?

Kaiba: *sighs before pulling her into his arms hugging her* Cuz I realized how much I love you. *says as he starts placing kisses all over her face hoping that will help*

Diana: Then take me home. I don't want to be alone *says as she hugs him back tightly*

Kaiba: Don't have to tell me twice, you'll never be alone ever again, I promise

Diana: I love you *says as she lens up and stops before his lips*

Kaiba: I love you more and I'm never letting you go again. *places his lips on hers and kisses her deep and passionately*

Yami: Thank you. Can we go home now?

Mokuba: obviously, right Seto?
Kaiba: *pulls back from the kiss* yes, let's go home, all of us.
Tristan and Joey: about time.
Tea and Yami share looks shaking their heads and roll their eyes good-natured at that.