♥♥♥ Seto Kaiba X Diana Wheeler ♥♥♥

When Yugi and the gang arrived at the cafe by their school they were hoping to relax after a hard day in class but as they enteredtheynoticed how the cafe was packed and the only empty table was the one across from Joey's cousin Diana who was wordingon her laptop as she said with none other than Seto Kaiba,who for once was wearing normal clothes and seemed to be helping her do something that she couldn't really understand much.
Diana: Not really. If I continue to receive such assignments, I will throw my diploma in the trash. This is a pure mockery of my intellect.

Kaiba: right you are.
Joey: what is she doing with richboy? *asks to his friends*
Tristan: it looks like he must be helping her with something.
Joey: yeah thanks captain obvious. *says narrowing his eyes at Tristan*
Yugi: easy you two. *tries to calm Tristan and Joey down*
Tea: just leave them be Yugi, its no use.

Diana: Give me an idea before I freak out. This task is worse than the mission impossible. It would be easier for me to learn the Morse code than this rubbish

Kaiba: right now i don't have one but as soon as i get one i'll tell you right away.
that's also when Joey alongs side Tristan stomp over towards the table that Diana and Kaiba are at.
Tea and Yugi sigh before shortly following behind.

Diana: Can you get me a new coffee then? I think I will fall asleep unless I take something strong to wake me out of this nightmare

Kaiba: of course. *hums, nods and smiles as he gets up* i'll be right back with it.
that's also when Joey and Tristan reach her table.

Diana: Thanks Seto *smiles in return as the putsher laptop away*

Joey: Diana, what in the world are you doing with rich boy? *asks stopping before her table and crosses his arms*

Diana: Solving the mysteries of Nostradamus. Seto is helping me with my ancient history homework *says as she puts her feetup on the chair by her*

Joey: out of all people to ask...you pick the one guy I dislike.

Diana: I asked my best friend. I see nothing wrong in that to be honest. And besides you rarely like any guy that walks around or breathes the same air with you

Joey: best friend?!
Tristan: how can you even call that guy that.
Joey: now that is not true, i have more guy friends then you think.

Diana: Me too. However, the cases where I can find them for work related to calculations are rare , non-existent even, because everyone including you have no idea of mathematics and ancient texts

Joey: okay, good point still...
that's also when Kaiba returns with the coffie in hand upon seeing the gang he narrows his eyes

Diana smiles at him however and pats the space on the sofa where she sat alone while he went to get her drink

Kaiba: *smiles at her as he sets it down and takes a seat beside her before turning his head back to Joey, Tristan, Yugi and Tea* what do you losers want this time? If you can't see were bussy. *says already annoyed with them*

Diana: My cousin is just being a dork as usual, so nothing new under the blue *says as she moves closer to his chest due to the fact that he had one arm sliding on the sofa back behind her*

Kaiba: yeah that's nothing new.
Joey: Hey! i'm right here you know.
Yugi: Joey, calm down. Don't let them get to you.

Diana: When doesn't anyone get to him Yugi? *asks as she leans against Kaiba's chest*

Tea: never, he does his own thing. *says to Diana before turning to Yugi* witch is why you just need to leave him alone Yugi. You should know how he is by now. *says with one hand on her hip