♥♥♥ Seto Kaiba X Diana Muto: Stronger Then She Seems ♥♥♥

When Kaiba met Yugi's sister he saw a complete copy of Joey's sister's personality, but unlike Serenity, Diana's cutness and kindness was like an arrow being shotin his heart and due to that h actually took time off to get to know her before she became his best friend and the person he wished to protect like he did with his brother. And he did when the whole Battle City feasco went on. However when Marik tried to kidnap her everything flipped upside down the moment the Pharaoh and Kaiba went to save her just to find Diana beating up the Rare Hunter who tried to jump her with a few gymnastic moves and hand to hand combat skills that made the said people run away after the first time she threw them on the floor or made them crash into a wall.
Diana: And good riddance *growls as she clapped her hands and dusted herself from the dirt they got on her before she turned to a stunned Pharaoh and Kaiba who watched her with their mouths open* Oh, hello boys. Still having no track of the gang or Mokuba, I guess?

Yami: How on Earth were you ablе to do all this?
Diana: You didn't think that I was aimlessly trying to persuade my mother to let me go on a trip to the Shaolin Monastery at the end of the school year now, did you?
Yami: You wanted to learn kung fu from Buddhist monks? Why?
Diana: First, I didn't just learn kung fu. I studied karate and judo too. And second, when bullies try to attack and rape the most shy girls in school, it's imperative that you learn self-defense from somewhere when your big brother isn't always around to protect you. And besides rellying on your guy best friend is not always possible when you know the range of his temper *says as she walks towards the nearest building where Kaiba and Yugi were challenged to a duel on the roof by two rare hunters before they kidnapped Mokuba*

Kaiba: still that was crazy even with those classes you still could have gotten hurt...however you didn't witch is good. I had no idea you could kick someone's ass like that maybe you can teach mokuba some self-defense so he doesn't gets taken/kidnapped so much. *says with his eyes still wide thinking how epic that was*

Diana only bursts into laughter however at the idea of Mokuba dressing up like a monk and learning Kung Fu

Kaiba: did i say something funny?

Diana: Do you honestly think Mokuba is at age to learn such stuff?

Kaiba: its never bad to start early teaching him stuff.
Yami: and you expect Mokuba to want to do that? He's still a kid Kaiba.

Diana: I just cant imagine him in my shoes guys. Sorry

Kaiba: Don't be. I'll find something he can do to at least protect himself for now *turns to Yami* lets get my brother back.
Yami nods and hums

Diana: I was able to track Joey's dick btw. It appears that all of them are around the same area

Yami: then lets go rescue them.

Diana nods as they all get to the roof

*SKIP TIME*

During the whole brainwashing business however with Joey at the dock and now Mokuba by his brother's side thanks to Tea who was strapped to a chair the rare hunters try to capture Diana once more only for her to kick two of them in the water just as Tristan, Mai and Serenity arrive at the scene

Tristan, Mai: What the...*eyes widen at the scene before them*
Serenity: whats going on? *asks still having bandages around her eyes*
Mai and Tristan share looks not sure they should tell her whats going on.

Diana soon grows and ties her hair before ripping offher gym clothes and revealing her kung fu outfit she won before leaving thedojo on her last day of training