chapter 3

Waves crash in their 24/7 routine early the next morning.

"Harlow why up so early?"

"I don't know just enjoy coming here every morning. Anyway its just scraped dawn"

"Can i join?"

"Sure."

Slow wind gently ushered the moving grass between them.

Half way through the song of nature the sound of people yelling happily over came.

Looking back to the horizon it gleamed as the sun started to replace in the sky as the moon rose down for its sleep.

"So blood. What you wanna do first huh?" Shura began as they entered the fair. Her eyes widened like a little kid receiving an ice cream.

"How about that one" Harlow pointed.

It was to one of the adrenaline rides. However this one looked more scarier then the others as it had filps and turns which made your stomach move. It was like a ride at a theme park.

"You sure that thing looks insane Harlow"

"I mean we don't have to we can go on something else and i can go on it later"

"I'll go on"

"Really"

"Yea"

"Ok let me get some tokens. I'll get you something from the food and snack bar after"

The comment made Shura smile.

The time seemed to fly as 2 minutes had passed beforethe ride became to a complete halt.

"Best ride ever i don't regret going on that," Shura spoke with a smile.

"I know its great seeing you smile" Harlow implied

"How much are the tokens?"

"18 lards for 20"

"Geez. Can we get breakfast now"

"Sure as promised," Harlow said leading Shura to the food cort of the fair.

A empty bench was easy to find as how early it was and how desolated the park was. Despite the quietness of the park loud screams could be heard all over.

"We should get to town Square apparently King Tristan is doing a speech " Shura suddenly said coming off a ride.

Harlow nodded in agreement. Thats when he took a small photo out of his pocket.

"Whose that?"asked Shura.

"My cousin Jodi. I haven't bern able to see her as i was disowned,"

Thats when Harlow frowned. A sudden pair of arms wrapped around him.

"Just between me and you. I was disowned too" Shura exclaimed.

They quickly scrambled to the town Square as crowds just scurrying in as the king made himself seen upon the fountain.

"Good afternoon commoners" he started.

Thats when everyone bowed. Not just at the king but at his son. The prince. Nearly everyone adored him. From his long silky brown hair, silver eyes and skinny but strong body.

"Harlow," Shura loudly whispered.

"What?" He questioned now looking towards the girl.

"Stop looking. Don't be like the rest of them. He might be the prince but he acts like a slob." Shura frowned.

"You're forgetting that he can be a jerk aswell" came a voice.

They looked around and saw a tall girl standing beside them.

"Guessing he asked you out aswell?" Shura politely asked.

"Yep. Bear in mind i'm dating someone who then he had killed in front of me. I'm Jade price" Jade smiled.

"Harlow blood"

"Shura Jenkins"

The three looked as a loud splash echoed. The king was now drenched as Tiben was dying of laughter. However to thier suprise the king just stood up and continued with the speech. The trio carefully listed as he rambled on watching out for any important details.

Though the details weren't much of a problem it was the fact that the prince had to no imput to his father's speech and the time there was on there hands.

In the late afternoon Shura, Jade and Harlow headed down to the beach.
Heavy waves started to calm down as soon they were there.

Among the distinted waves sea serpents such as the green nuzzlebud launched out of the water only to soon crash back down.

"Late night dinner for them" Shura spoke.

The calm atmosphere and smooth wave eerily crepted up on them.

"Yea speaking of that I'm hungry" Harlow responded.

Jade gave a nod in agreement.

"Lets go and get food then" Shura sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Harlow whispered walking beside Shura.

"Its nothing Harlow. Don't worry about me"

"Of course im going to worry your my friend."

There where tears in her eyes as she looked at Harlow.

"Mean it?"

"Sure do."