chapter 2

Harlow glazed around. Wondering how they make everything so perfect. Just one little mistake could mess up the entire piece.

There was glitter everywhere. On people included. However this was just to make things better.

The pleasent July's afternoon helped around.

"Is the myth still around?"

"Ahh Harlow you scared me there mate. What heavens are you talking about of course the myth is still around its been here for generations " Sterling the mayor replied.

Since the king was always out and about the mayors help run Sema.

"It's hard to work out if I'm hearing non fiction over fantasy? That came out rude didn't it?" Harlow responded.

A mysterious thing which was certainly particular happened between the pair of folks which neither have ever recognized.

Half an hour had passed and everything was complete. The veiw amazed people as they walked out thier homes as the light dazed as they were glowing.

A fair was held by people from Dreech an another town of Sema which was north of Becoda. There was rides that raised your adrenaline as it flips upside down. Rides that makes your head spin as you spin around on the ride. Loud music played which could be heard from everywhere.

The whole of Sema loved the Dragon festival - as it was held in Becoda this year people from all over Sema came to join in to help around.

From Tidesong village to Locksea Town people helped out the most as these are the two places where the festival is held the most.

There was also fireworks being tested.

Many people from different parts of Sema were fun to be around. Many bring tokens that they hand out.

Pondering throughout the streets Harlow glazed. Though the dragon festival happened every year something felt different about this year.

"Might be how magical everything is this year" Harlow anounced to himself.

Harlow's quick glaze lead him to a small cafè a few yards up.

Harlow glazed up to see what was on the sign as he never travelled this far in Becoda before.

"The dragon's den" it read.

"What ya want 'erything's on offer 50%" the waitress spoke. She had an very heavy accent.

"What do you recommend?"

"Dragonheart's breath. It's the most popular"

"One of those please. May i have a toffee stick as well."

"Sure. Shura one Dragonheart's breath and toffee stick. Thats three lards"

Harlow
passed the woman the money and soon after another waitress came with Harlow's things.

Harlow could tell this was a different waitress as everyone else looked the same.

She had long golden silky hair like goldilocks. Glimmering blue and silver eye. Puffy cheeks.

"Oh god. Hey are you ok?" She asked.

"Oh yeah I'm good"

She gently placed Harlow things on the table.

"Your luck my shift is over so we can talk" the girl said coming back five minutes later.

Harlow smiled as he welcomed the girl to where he was sitting. Heavy music played in the background which was oddly quite comfortable.

"Who are you? I'm Shura" Shura said.

"Harlow.  I've not seen you around before where are you from?"

"Well my mother is from Shemlock city and my father is from Mewtris peek".

Harlow carefully listed as Shura continued to talk about her past before explaining his.

"I've got to go you should pop down where i'm staying sometime it's called the living chamber Inn" Harlow anounced checking the time.

The girls sighed.

"Take me with you i hate this stupid place" she reported.

A shiver ran down Harlow's spine.

"It's alright with me but i have to see with the owner first" Harlow responded bringing the girl into his embrace.

"Hurry up then lets go" Shura called.

She came back with a trunk full of her belonging.

"I'll carry it you look weak"

Harlow looked at her shocked.

They soon arrived as the inn which was abnormality busier then usual.

Harlow glazed around. Wondering how they make everything so perfect. Just one little mistake could mess up the entire piece.

There was glitter everywhere. On people included. However this was just to make things better.